Default Nitecore SRT6 I love you

Had our alarm go off the other night...ADT was there very quickly, myself and the ADT dude did a walkaround the house looking for anything out of the ordinary... we both had torches but i was the only one with LIGHT! it really looked like he had a candle compared to the SRT6. I was very chuffed, the SRT6 with subname "night officer" is the worth its title! really great light for next to the bed:

http://www.nitecorelights.com/products/srt6-930-lumens

http://nitecoresa.co.za/home/flashli...ry-i2-charger/

Banned

Default Re: Nitecore SRT6 I love you

Best torch I ever bought was my P-25! It is now permanently attached to a weapon mounted bracket, and I use it as a "standalone" light when I need to go 'investigate', or clip it onto the AR in seconds if I need to investige that which goes bump in the night...

User

Thank you guys it gives us a warm and fuzzy feeling inside when our clients are happy:-)

Another opposite side of the light brightness spectrum for which this SRT6 is awesome: i use the SRT6 every night a couple of times to go to our 4 month old babies room to put her dummy back...sounds silly but none of my torches goes below 15 lumen or so which is way to bright. i use the SRT6 on lowest setting which is 1 lumen i think which gives just enough light to see where you are going without disturbing the little one or screwing your own night vision. only peeve is that the tail end is not flat enough too make it work as a candle that effectively. is stand but is not so stable being top heavy.