Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 55
  1. #1
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    George - Western Cape
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,268

    Default Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    For our forum members from the Northern Cape...Best Veggies in the history of the world ever.

    OK, I have to admit. I stole the recipe from Grobbie so I will share the glory....and yes there will be glory you okes try this.

    You will need:

    1X Moerse pack of chicken wings
    1X Big spoon ground corriander
    1X Big spoon chilli powder
    1X Big spoon paprika
    1X Big spoon cayenne pepper
    1X Big spoon garlic salt
    1X Big spoon ground black pepper
    1X Big spoon coarse salt
    1X Big spoon cumin
    1X Big spoon brown sugar
    1X The richiest creamiest cholestrol increasing blue cheese dressing you can find. I bought some from Woolies.

    Make fire
    Make sure all the wings are completely coated in the rub.
    Braai over easy coals till juicy inside en delisciously crispy outside. Remember to test when nobody is looking.

    Gooi the wings in a mixing bak and pour copious amounts of the blue cheese dressing over the wings. Eat immediatly before they go soft.

    Open a fresh beer and dig in, remember to wipe you hands on your shorts.

    Afterwards send Kreefstert a PM expressing your eternal gratitude and promising him your daughters hand in marriage and the use of your beachouse.

  2. #2

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    mmmm !

  3. #3
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    00-50-56-C0-00-01
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,797

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreefstert View Post
    Afterwards send Kreefstert a PM expressing your eternal gratitude and promising him your daughters hand in marriage and the use of your beach house.
    Tempting... let me think...Will you take all 4, like now? You might however still have to pay their school fees for a couple of years. I know my eldest wants to go to varsity. The second one wants her own game farm with many many guns. The third one wants to become a marine biologist or a dolphin trainer or something (hopefully). The youngest one wants to be the boss. Talk finances to me boet. Can you support them and their dreams and your in-laws?

    Grappie! My vrou moer my!

    The recipe sounds great! Will give it a try sometime.

  4. #4
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    George - Western Cape
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moomin View Post
    Tempting... let me think...Will you take all 4, like now? You might however still have to pay their school fees for a couple of years. I know my eldest wants to go to varsity. The second one wants her own game farm with many many guns. The third one wants to become a marine biologist or a dolphin trainer or something (hopefully). The youngest one wants to be the boss. Talk finances to me boet. Can you support them and their dreams and your in-laws?

    Grappie! My vrou moer my!

    The recipe sounds great! Will give it a try sometime.
    I talk a LOT of kak I know

  5. #5
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    00-50-56-C0-00-01
    Age
    37
    Posts
    3,797

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreefstert View Post
    I talk a LOT of kak I know
    Was worth a try.

  6. #6
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Age
    33
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    I've got a contact at Spur... They've got the best blue cheese sauce.... Have to give this a try! Thx Kreefstert

    Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    User
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Kempton Park
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,595

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    Sounds good, but to be the best they have to beat the wings at Hooters, and I'll be honest, I have my doubts...

  8. #8
    User
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    George - Western Cape
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wesley View Post
    Sounds good, but to be the best they have to beat the wings at Hooters, and I'll be honest, I have my doubts...
    Yes, but at Hooters you can't lick the sauce off the chicks.

  9. #9
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Strand
    Age
    35
    Posts
    10,408

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreefstert View Post
    Yes, but at Hooters you can't lick the sauce off the chicks.
    Well, not if you want to be allowed back...

  10. #10
    User
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Montana Park
    Age
    49
    Posts
    2,305

    Default Re: Best chicken wings in the history of the world ever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kreefstert View Post

    Afterwards send Kreefstert a PM expressing your eternal gratitude and promising him your daughters hand in marriage and the use of your beachouse.
    I still have my pride

    But thanks for the tip, will try the wings

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. [WANTED] Book - FN Browning Pistols: Side-Arms that Shaped the World History
    By wave.jaco in forum Miscellaneous Goods for Sale / Wanted
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-04-2015, 16:41
  2. Red Bull - does not give you wings...
    By DJ Vier in forum Small Talk
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 16-10-2014, 12:04
  3. Worst job in the history of the world ever!!
    By Kreefstert in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2012, 09:48
  4. At last... an ANC chicken comes home to roost!
    By Paul in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 27-06-2012, 11:23
  5. Bird Wings
    By FrankH in forum Small Talk
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 01-04-2012, 18:29

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •