Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Businesses supportive of gun owners!

ok so here we go directly and indirectly lets get it here!

I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Default Re: Businesses supportive of gun owners!

Spar in Highlands, Rabie Str Centurion is supportive of hunters, gun owners even kiddies who like guns my son got a 1/1 size model of a Sig 226 there for a whole R49-00 ok it was plastic and only shoots darts but at least it looks like real!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

happy0065
    happy0065
    happy0065

All the Gunshops in the Western Cape supports Gun Owners.........

hpy180

Lennie obviously that is the case, other businesses that support as well?

User

Just thought I rev you a little grn1

Somerset Sports in Cape Gate and Somerset Mall stocks Scopes, shooting glasses, bows and airguns.

Kreature - Northgate shopping centre, JHB stocks interesting toys like airsoft, paintball, knives, cammo clothes and survival gear. If you ask nicely they might organise lee reloading bits tup

The owner used to shoot IDPA.

No - they didn't pay me ;D

User

The Cartridge Shop in Krugersdorp is a strong supporter of gun owners. They sponsor SADPA champs as well. They supply printer cartridges stationary etc.

In the interest of full disclosure the owner is a member of this forum and a good mate of mine.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT
    The Cartridge Shop in Krugersdorp is a strong supporter of gun owners. They sponsor SADPA champs as well. They supply printer cartridges stationary etc.

In the interest of full disclosure the owner is a member of this forum and a good mate of mine.
    Yes the cartridge shop is indeed an uber cool place for all office needs! nice to know the owner looks after his patrons!

Quote Originally Posted by Mary
    The Nigerian bar down the road from me.

(cant remember the name)
    Mary I would like some sense in this thread so if they are supportive of gun owners by all mean but no jokes please!

also Ocean Basket in general, the Wimpy at Jean Avenue, The Spur at the Checkers Centre also on Jean and Hendrik Verwoed, in fact the manager there once told a patron who complained about the firearms of two uniformed police members having lunch to stop being ridiculios and grow up. All of these businesses in Centurion

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast