Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default HS2000 Mags and Spares

Just letting everyone know that we have HS2000 magazines and spare parts in stock.
    These are great guns, and a very good option for those looking for a top end pistol, whether subcompact or standard size.
    Available in 9mmP, .40 S&W and .45ACP in various colours and sizes. Call us for availability and pricing.

DSG

User

Default Re: HS2000 Mags and Spares

Hallelujah, the golden conex has arrived! What spare parts do you have?

Enough to back up the guns if they ever need anything. Although none have needed anything at this point.
    We plan on keeping stock of the full range of parts in case we need to address any warranty issues.

DSG

User

I'll hopefully be able to make a turn by you tomorrow , to take my sights to your gunsmith for fitment ( while I still wait for my licence)

I'll take another 3 9mm mags. (or 4 )

DSG - so you have any idea if you can use the HS 2000 magazines in a XDM?
    Specifically 9mm.

User

Quote Originally Posted by NovaG7 View Post
    DSG - so you have any idea if you can use the HS 2000 magazines in a XDM?
    Specifically 9mm.
    Unfortunately not. The HS2000 and the Springfield XD are the same gun, so mags are interchangable, but the XDM and XDS are entirely different guns, requiring their own distinct parts.

User

I had a look at these, they may be the answer to my subcompact questions.

I don't mean to sound like I know but the reports on the internet are conflicting.
    They all start as "no it is not interchangeable" then someone posts "mine works" eventually.
    All the images I can find of "XD 9mm magazine" on the internet looks like an XDM magazine.

I modified a K-Mag Baretta magazine for use in my XDM with very little effort so I am thinking it might be interchangeable.
    DSG - what are the prices on the magazines (different calibres as that might play a role) and shipping to the Cape? R69 standard Post Office charge?

Mags are R395 each, all the same price.
    Bring an XDM and we'll gladly check if it works, but suspect not. XDM mags are a little thicker, so maybe the HS mags go in, but are a little loose. This is just suspicion for now.
    We prefer to use courier, so around R100 delivery to door. Post office is fine, but we can't get there every day, so it would take 2 or 3 days to send. Courier is faster.

DSG

Quote Originally Posted by DaveSheerGuns View Post
    Mags are R395 each, all the same price.
    Bring an XDM and we'll gladly check if it works, but suspect not. XDM mags are a little thicker, so maybe the HS mags go in, but are a little loose. This is just suspicion for now.
    We prefer to use courier, so around R100 delivery to door. Post office is fine, but we can't get there every day, so it would take 2 or 3 days to send. Courier is faster.

DSG
    Awesome price considering other brand mags go for R1000 and up and the HS is as good as any other modern brand out there!

Thanks for the offer but i'm down in the Cape so bringing the XDM in is not really an option.
    Im actually contemplating buying at least one to test but the conflicting reports on the interwebs bother me.
    Some people say that the larger calibres work but the 9mm mags are different and does not, some people say only the .45 is interchangeable between XD and XDM
    But then again some people say Chuck Norris and The Stig is actually one and the same!
    Anyone in the Cape with an HS 2000 ithat we can test?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast