Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default My call to Natalie Jaynes

i gave Natalie Jaynes a call this morning (dont worry i did not lose my cool or anything)

i introduced as one normally does and started chatting, i asked her how exactly is she planning on keeping South Africa Gunfree if all the firearms are going to be taken away from legal owners and FCA trying to disarm us. i asked her about our right to life and our right to protect ourselves whereby she said Guns are not your constitutional right however life is. but then the sad story of dangerous weapons actreared its head and there it was said that you cant use any of the above for self defence unless it is a fire arm or something to that effect.( i smell contradiction) anyway to make a long story short i had i simple Brainwaive ant thought why not get some of the organisations including GFSA to work together to root out illegal fire arms instead of targeting legal owners.

i also mentioned about the toy guns in shops and explained to her that there is no ways that you are going to get children to grow up without guns and violence, it will mean that you must then take away tv games and put age restrictions on the news.
    still it wont work because you will read it on the net, you will get it over mobile phones, you will hear of friends of friends getting robbed at gunpoint.

i think we should get to gether and start doing something to work together thereby fighting for and claiming for what should be our right.

as a closing statement i mentioned some stuff that happened to family of mine, and explained that their 4 month old baby was almost abducted, they handed in their firearm and still they got targeted and still my sister was almost raped...

oh well !!!

AS FOR THE GETTING TOGETHER BIT.... well you can tar and feather me if you think im crazy.... should we not get together with GFSA and work together (seeing as Miss Jaynes works with victims of gun crime) and create a fund that can help the victims of gun crime and show that we Gun owners and soon to be (hopefully) Gunowners care enough to help make a difference....

ok now i assume the position........ let the tarring and feathering begin whp pcrn

User

Default Re: My call to Natalie Jaynes

Wouldn't legal gun owners donating to a fund to support victims of gun crime seem like a guilt thing?

It doesn't matter how we feel on the subject, that is the way its going to look..

And the idea of making GFSA look like an effective organization makes my skin crawl. They are known for making up crap and misinformation, do we really want to align with them?

I have no problem with us setting up or supporting a non GFSA related organization to target illegal gun users however. Perhaps it is true that we should use whatever media access we have to shift focus away from legal firearm owners, who are not the problem.

Perhaps shifting focus away from legal gun owners would be easier than convincing people of our plight? Not sure.. Either way I think the bigger point is to show people that legally owned firearms are not the problem.

User

Not going to tar and feather you, but agree with gizmo. Believe we should chat to everyone regarding gun issues, but GFSA need to leave legals alone!

i agree 100 percent, but then we need to get our asses off the ground and start something. if we can use #rd degree as a springboard to air our views. look im all in favour of Deborah Patta tearing someone a new one.

I am in with Gizmo on this there aint know way we should be associated with a professional group of liars such as the GFSA!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

GFSA will not change their views. They are not paid to change their minds. As I have also said before, the disarmament we are experiencing was not GFSA'a idea. They did not come up with the idea and they did not convince the ANC and SAPS that it was needed. They are paid lobbyists who are motivated by government to create visable public support or at least the appearance thereof for a Gun free country which the ANC has already decided on.

Phoning them is a complete waste of time. They know how we feel and don't care. They know that they cannot remove guns from criminals but that is not there concern. They know that guns can be removed from us and that is their goal. More crime in the wake of those actions will just allow the government to pass more legislation in the name of fighting crime, but that will actually consolidate their hold on power. They know what they are doing and they have a plan that is in motion. This cannot be undone by phoning the usefull idiots and trying to convince them with logic and facts. This can only be fought by using the law and enforcing the rule of law while it still exists. We lose when it no longer does. That is the end goal of the ANC. To subvert the rule of law until they cannot be removed from power by any means.

When that happens then the nature of the fight will change. That is not a discussion for this forum.

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy
    GFSA will not change their views. They are not paid to change their minds. As I have also said before, the disarmament we are experiencing was not GFSA'a idea. They did not come up with the idea and they did not convince the ANC and SAPS that it was needed. They are paid lobbyists who are motivated by government to create visable public support or at least the appearance thereof for a Gun free country which the ANC has already decided on.

Phoning them is a complete waste of time. They know how we feel and don't care. They know that they cannot remove guns from criminals but that is not there concern. They know that guns can be removed from us and that is their goal. More crime in the wake of those actions will just allow the government to pass more legislation in the name of fighting crime, but that will actually consolidate their hold on power. They know what they are doing and they have a plan that is in motion. This cannot be undone by phoning the usefull idiots and trying to convince them with logic and facts. This can only be fought by using the law and enforcing the rule of law while it still exists. We lose when it no longer does. That is the end goal of the ANC. To subvert the rule of law until they cannot be removed from power by any means.

When that happens then the nature of the fight will change. That is not a discussion for this forum.

Sean.
    I agree, GFSA are paid mercenaries, don't waste your time and effort rather put it into PUBLIC EDUCATION.

What is it about public education and support that people either refuse to see of simply don't think there is a connection?

GFSA spend every last cent on salaries and PUBLIC EDUCATION. why?

BTW GFSA are or were funded by outside organisations the largest being OSF or OSI - George Soros who funds much of the words anti-gun activities. Since the FCA is in place now and gun control believe only minor attention now needs to be paid GFSA's funding has been dropped.

Banned

FAIL!!!

I am not in favour of removing "illegal" firearms. Why? Because "Illegal" is whatever the ANC elitists and their lapdogs say it is. Todays legal 3 gun tools are tommorows "illegal" guns.

How about moving away from these GFSA freak jobs and move towards actually removing criminals from the streets instead of guns

Additionally you are wasting your time working with GFSA types, their missions was never to disarm criminals. Their intention is to render you submissive to the NWO

Quote Originally Posted by Emilio View Post

Additionally you are wasting your time working with GFSA types, their missions was never to disarm criminals. Their intention is to render you submissive to the NWO
    Too true!

A big +1 on this statement.

Quote Originally Posted by 92FS View Post
    Too true!

A big +1 on this statement.
    I agree and as somebody once said "Strength lies not in defence, but in attack "

GFSA has removed BAC from their pages after the constant questioning of BAC spokesperson Deborah, to their relationship with GFSA by numerous Gunsiters.

http://www.gunsite.co.za/forums/show...4408#post64408
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast