Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: KERSHAWS

Beautiful.

User

That middle kershaw is a stunner!!

User

I hate to get Rid of the Knives left to me 13 Years ago by the old man, but desperate measures. Any Reasonable offer to take all Four of the Knives

I got my first Kershaw when I was 16, I still have it. Wonderful knifes!

User

A memory from the first time I handled a Kershaw was when I was working as a student at Cape Union and was told not to play with the knives. Many moons ago. Needless to say there was alot of blood and I still have the scar to prove it. Beautiful blades for sure.

User

My first folding knife was a Kershaw 'Biltong' haha. And I've still got it! My dad found it on the pavement and brought it home and gave it to me :) 17years later and I still have it

User

I've always liked kershaw knives, have three folding ones. Not the most expensive knives around but still Kershaw.
    I was not impressed when one got bumped (not hard) whilst open, folded closed and cut me, I thought maybe just an accident. Tried the other 2 and same thing, when locked open a slight bump on the back of the knife and it closes quickly, tried a mates kershaw and same thing, they are now somewhere lost in the house, Cold Steel and Spyderco for me when it comes to folding knives.

Default KERSHAWS

Quote Originally Posted by mart24 View Post
    I've always liked kershaw knives, have three folding ones. Not the most expensive knives around but still Kershaw.
    I was not impressed when one got bumped (not hard) whilst open, folded closed and cut me, I thought maybe just an accident. Tried the other 2 and same thing, when locked open a slight bump on the back of the knife and it closes quickly, tried a mates kershaw and same thing, they are now somewhere lost in the house, Cold Steel and Spyderco for me when it comes to folding knives.
    What kershaws were they?
    I have seen spine whack tests on kershaws and other makes but am surprised that a bump made them close.
    The tests I saw put them under abuse before they failed.
    That said, locks are not designed to take abuse from that direction but a bump while in use.....

The tests I have seen and my own experience makes kershaw one of the brands I trust.

It's a pity what happened as it put you off them.

User

I cant see the photo clearly enough , are any of the top 2 Kershaws folding ?if so I would be interested in purchasing .thanks in advance.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast