Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Lancer AWM AR15 magazines

Hi, I would like to know if anybody has experience with the above mentioned magazines.

Are they good and how do they compare to the likes of Magpul PMags?

Thanks

Default Re: Lancer AWM AR15 magazines

Good mags , I have a number of them , but where are you sourcing them?
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Busy sorting out my kit for the AR to be and can get 2-off new unused from a friend. I see Brownells also shows them as being in stock but more expensive than Pmags and saw recently there is a issue with Brownells orders so did not really enquire if these can be shipped to SA

Take them , as I said good mags and I particularly like the steel feed lips.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

I was looking at these last night, and found a review of them on The Truth About Guns. In short, the reviewer loves them.

In comparison, here is their review on the Magpul Gen M3 PMAGs. The reviewer finishes off by saying that they're good, but that for competition use, he still prefers the Lancers.

I'm not sure where to find these locally, or how much they would cost here. Any ideas, Frank?

User

Fellow GS'er Hitman had some for sale few weeks back. I bought one smoke unit to test. I've only heard good things about them. At first glance steel feed lip is the business. I also have some GEN3 PMAGS (Windowed) and plastic used on the Lancer seems a lot softer compared to the PMAGS if that means anything.

User

Thanks Payback.

I was selling off my personal stash which i bought locally, but dont have any left.

Hope you come right gbvl

Sent from my GT-P5100 using Tapatalk 4

Quote Originally Posted by PAYBACK View Post
    At first glance steel feed lip is the business. I also have some GEN3 PMAGS (Windowed) and plastic used on the Lancer seems a lot softer compared to the PMAGS if that means anything.
    This is the same as what I noticed. I like them, they work and are good quality mags.

The Magpuls might feel smoother when you push the followers down, if that's important to you.

I have 12 of them and they are exceptional mags! Dust, mud, wet! They work!

My turn for a thread necro. Does anyone know of a place that stocks these mags locally?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast