Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44
Results 431 to 435 of 435
  1. #431
    User
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Boland
    Posts
    7,493

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I bought a Speras E1 Pro from 480 BC supplies this afternoon, will see if it suits my requirements a bit better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I just wanted to ask if someone has experience with the Speras lights.

    I'm still after a 18650 light with forward-clicky-momentary-on-tailswitch... I love my Nitecore MT1C and I should have bought a MT2C before they became last decade's models :-(

  2. #432
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Location
    Somerset West
    Posts
    126

    Default Re: Let's talk torches

    I have a surefire centurion LED with a Malkof drop in, a surefire 6p with a Malkof drop in, a surefire outdoorsman AA, a new LED Maglight 2 Dcell, and a HDS 250 rotary.

    Well, you have to have all the bases covered, right?

  3. #433

    Default Re: Let's talk torches

    Quote Originally Posted by Steven001 View Post
    I bought a Speras E1 Pro from 480 BC supplies this afternoon, will see if it suits my requirements a bit better


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Curious, how did this light treat you, still using it?

    In market for a new flashlight, any new lights out or recommendations?

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

  4. #434
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Port Elizabeth
    Posts
    5,493

    Default Re: Let's talk torches

    Quote Originally Posted by Heino13 View Post
    Curious, how did this light treat you, still using it?

    In market for a new flashlight, any new lights out or recommendations?

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk
    The torch guy, got some new lights in. Have a look there for something and he is a great guy to deal with.

  5. #435

    Default Re: Let's talk torches

    Quote Originally Posted by ady View Post
    The torch guy, got some new lights in. Have a look there for something and he is a great guy to deal with.
    Thanks I'll check website and send a mail with some recommendations

    Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

Page 44 of 44 FirstFirst ... 34 42 43 44

Similar Threads

  1. Sniper Torches
    By Apie in forum General Discussion
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 16-02-2015, 21:52
  2. Klarus torches
    By KLRanger in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 28-05-2012, 08:30
  3. Fenix Tactical Torches!
    By ciappa_r in forum Equipment & Accessories
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 17-08-2009, 07:40

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •