Quote Originally Posted by STREETRACER View Post
Ive had a couple of lights over the years all of different brands until i came across Olight. Bought the S1R Batton 2 first. Next level little monster but the battery life is not the best.

Later got the S2R batton 2. Unless you want a tail switch tactical light i will highly recommend this light. Battery just keeps ons going and going, its got useful settings, extremely bright and small enough to disappear in a jean pocket (non skinny jean of course)

I also have the M2R Pro which is an absolute beast but just too big for me to carry. This is my bedside and outdoors light.

I have an I1R2 on both car keys and they are probably the most useful light as they are always with you and excellent flood and brightness.

The S1R and S2R are both very floody lights (which I prefer)

Hope this helps
I would second the S2R light as EDC.

My experience with Olight has been great over the last 10 years or so. I have been using a S2 and S2RII as my EDC for the last 5 years and not thinking of changing or upgrading any time soon.

I previously EDCed a M20, M20s and M30 but they are a bit big for pocket carry and tend to damage pockets. They worked well for carrying on a BP-vest. I still carry the M20s as backup light on my BP-vest but now carry an Olight Warrior X as my primary go-bump-in-the-night light.

I also really like the 18650 Rechargeable Lithium Ion batteries and have standardised on them for all my lights which make logistics around spare batteries, chargers, etc much simpler.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk