Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    User

Default Re: Any Collectors out there ?

I agree with you BBBob at my age pages just feel so much beter than a keyboard, and I can put it in the rack. I have used Zimbi quite a bit before, as I ordered several books directly from the States before and when I get to the Post Office, I was told it was send back because it was not picked up in 5 days. Then the supplier in US don't know anything about it and I lost my money. In my opinion it was stolen locally, but I can not prove it. So I rather pay double the price and get it from Zimbi. On the side, Andrew at Classic Arms have great reference bookrack for old weapons.

Good collector books are easily found. That is books with good pictures and proper descriptions and history. One make or model books are the best. Often there are good pictures of a random selection of firearms with no or little information of value.

The gems is 100 year old books, like those from WW Greener, Hollis and Tranter.

User

corrie I think you are a fan of vintage guns ,take a look on this dutch site ,the shop is 40 miles from where I live
    http://www.bolk-antiques.nl/

User

Quote Originally Posted by reinhard View Post
    corrie I think you are a fan of vintage guns ,take a look on this dutch site ,the shop is 40 miles from where I live
    http://www.bolk-antiques.nl/
    There are amazing old guns on the site. Being from Dutch descent, it does get my attention. In the 1800s Belgium were like China today, If something were good they copied it with some good designs of their own. I can appreciate the muzzle loaders but am really interested in cartridge handguns. Another very good collectors site is www.littlegun.be

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5