Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Angry Disguised weapons/incognito weapons for weapon free zones?

So I'm going to Top Gear tomorrow. Now knowing the ridiculous laws nowadays that restrict self defense I decided to double check Moses Mabhida's website for their policy. I notice I pretty much can't take any of my daily EDC apart from the "Average Civilian" EDC. ie cellphone, wallet etc. So I can't take my Leatherman Blast or my South African custom Push dagger. To add insult to potential injury, they even out law self defense sprays.
    Here is their policy.

1. Items which, in the opinion of Stadium management, have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person will not be permitted into the Stadium. These include controlled, dangerous or illegal substances, cans, bottles, flares, fireworks, laser pointers, loud hailers and weapons of any description and may include certain musical instruments, flags and flagpoles and any other items considered by Stadium management to have the potential to cause injury or a nuisance or inconvenience to any other person.

It then goes into detail.
    Prohibited and Restricted Items

1. Any type of weapon, inc. without limitation, firearms, ammunition, traditional weapons and knives;
    2. Any form of compressed gas container inc. gas bottles, spray paint, self defense sprays etc; (​Thats ridiculous)
    3. Umbrellas with sharp steel pointed ends; (That rules out the Umbrella Gun.

Talk about defenseless. And yes I know they could be coming from but really, no pepper spray?

So i thought to myself what useful items could i take to these places that outlaw visually obvious weapons. With the exception of the airport. I'll do that in another thread.

So a couple items came to mind. Please add to the list. And let it be items that we can easily get here.

Thank for reading! All input is appreciated.
    Last edited by Bearded Wolf; 21-06-2014 at 18:25.