Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Centurion getting worse!

So my neighbours house got hit yesterday, myself and another one of my complex's residents caught one of the little fuckers! handed him over to the police did all our civic duty! lesson I got out of this is the value of the sense of community and how needed it is to develop that!
    Also did my monthly reservist duty (yes yes I know ex permanent members becoming weekend warriors, unheard of right!) anyhow its clear that Centurion, Lyttleton especially is going through a rough phase! anyone who lives in the area who wants to chat about this please feel free to PM me!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Default Re: Centurion getting worse!

Quote Originally Posted by ABHM
    So my neighbours house got hit yesterday, myself and another one of my complex's residents caught one of the little ****ers!
    Yay! happy0065

Hope you 'caught' him right behind the ear with that Asp! happy0065
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

User

So my neighbours house got hit yesterday, myself and another one of my complex's residents caught one of the little ****ers! handed him over to the police did all our civic duty! lesson I got out of this is the value of the sense of community and how needed it is to develop that!
    Also did my monthly reservist duty (yes yes I know ex permanent members becoming weekend warriors, unheard of right!) anyhow its clear that Centurion, Lyttleton especially is going through a rough phase! anyone who lives in the area who wants to chat about this please feel free to PM me!
    Have you seen this site bud? http://www.lytteltoncrimestop.co.za/
    I hack for charity, Shoot for fun!

Quote Originally Posted by wormyzn
    So my neighbours house got hit yesterday, myself and another one of my complex's residents caught one of the little ****ers! handed him over to the police did all our civic duty! lesson I got out of this is the value of the sense of community and how needed it is to develop that!
    Have you seen this site bud? http://www.lytteltoncrimestop.co.za/
    actually fist I have seen of this thanks bro!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by ikor
    Hope you 'caught' him right behind the ear with that Asp! happy0065
    ssshhhhh ;)

User

Cool, well done on the arrest. Give us some more details when you get a chance.

Was suspect armed, did he try flea or resist, was force needed or was a stern look and a harsh word enough?

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy

Was suspect armed, did he try flea or resist, was force needed or was a stern look and a harsh word enough?

Sean.
    +1 Some more info on what their plan was, etc would be interesting to know

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy

Sean.
    the suspect experienced the outflow of speed, agression, surprise and a flanking attack . He did not have the opportunity to run, he did not have the opportunity to resist, he was not armed with a firearm or knife he was however bodily capable of overpowering his intended victim (an old lady living in the complex and also the young lady whose house he had already hit, when we conducted our arrest we assumed he was armed, hence the complete sensory overload he experienced! Considering we were all at the complex swimming pool I was not armed but my wife was despatched for the artillery aand the dog!
    Once I had him in down, my dog was also close by (on the lead!) so he saw that further resistance would have been futile! Huge huge equalizer dogs, guys believe it I physically saw the fight leave this guy as soon as the first growl was let loose and yes I should have gone to collect the artillery and the dog first, my own mistake! fact is on reflection we took on the unknown without the required preperation! very silly of us, however we knew the limitations and a recce turned into an action dynamically we had surprise and terrain in our favour and he got taken down before he actually had time to sort out what had happened, we encraoched his OODA loop and kept him off balance the whole time.

Planning, it was clear that his first break in (lesson keep your doors locked even when you are at home, get a dog!) was an opportunistic one! he was without doubt on his own recce mission, got emboldened by his first hit, tried a second and got sandbagged! It is clear that he was part of a gang which did home invasions, vehicle hijackings (we found a set of Sang Yong Musso keys on him when we had our little talk after!) He had travelled to Centurion from Kempton.

Community, yes one of my biggest problems was keeping the rest of my complex'es residents from usurping my detention but our complex is very cosmopolitan and we represent pretty much all cultures! every single resident was unified about this and it has engineered a complex watch, phone tree and it is something we hope to grow!

User

We always assume that the BG will be armed in some way, blunt , sharp or ballistic. Interesting that this guy was not. Like you say he was probably on a recce and was not trying to attract attention and then gave in to temptation. I suppose the festive "shopping" season is on us and he decided to take a chance.

Anyway, well done.

Sean
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast