Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Question Steyr Mannlicher Plastic Magazine - .30-06

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Can someone help me???

I need a new plastic magazine for my Steyr .30-06 (Model M)
    The part number is 2400050503.

I have tried all the local gunshops, S&O, JJ Warpens, City Guns, etc and I keep getting the same response. "Let me see what we have and I will get back to you". Not one of them has gotten back to me yet.
    I have even tried Steyr in Austria but they direct me back to local gunshops.

If anyone has a spare one that they are willing to sell, knows of a gunshop that has them in stock, please let me know. I have been looking for the last 3/4 months and thought I had lots of time. It is now desperate - I cant hunt with a single shot rifle.

Default Re: Steyr Mannlicher Plastic Magazine - .30-06

Hi Woodsie
    You can contact Brooklyn Circle Gunsmith in Laudium , they will have one or they can order you one.

User

Brooklyn Circle- They might have spare, as far as I'm aware they do not sell Steyr anymore.

User

Quote Originally Posted by WoodsieEC View Post
    PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

Can someone help me???

I need a new plastic magazine for my Steyr .30-06 (Model M)
    The part number is 2400050503.

I have tried all the local gunshops, S&O, JJ Warpens, City Guns, etc and I keep getting the same response. "Let me see what we have and I will get back to you". Not one of them has gotten back to me yet.
    I have even tried Steyr in Austria but they direct me back to local gunshops.

If anyone has a spare one that they are willing to sell, knows of a gunshop that has them in stock, please let me know. I have been looking for the last 3/4 months and thought I had lots of time. It is now desperate - I cant hunt with a single shot rifle.
    Get hold of Rolf Huttenrauch (0419560035) at Lady's Slipper.
    He will sort you out
    A roaring Lion kills no game

J@J'as you no doubt know are the official agents, would love to know why they did not sort you out.Real pity that Brooklyn Circle lost the agency as when I tried to order something months back from the new agents the experience was not pleasant.

User

FNB - Have spoken to JJ, which in its self was a mission.
    Had to phone 4 days in a row and only Rudolph was able to help me. No one else is allow/knows what is happening with Steyr stock. Eventually tracked him down via his cellphone. Without even asking what I was looking for, he said he had everything on order and might be here in 7 weeks. By then the hunting season is over. His response was the fastest one to get rid of me.

Hi there. I think I have the same problem - a mannlicher Schoenauer 30.06 rotary magazine the plastic spindle of which has broken. Any help finding a replacement welcome...
    nick

Hi to all the steyr mannlicher Rifle owners with plastic CRAP magazine (308)
    I Have Found a company called Styria Arms in German. I have search the internet for new magazines and trigger guards and saw a video ( one that they made out of steel (Magazine & Trigger guard) I have e-mail the company and they replied:

"Outside EU the minimum order is 10 units and we need an import permit from your country.
    Then shipping to South Africa "

I have asked them to send me a quote for 10, he will reply within 2 day with a price.

Cant we get 10 guys form South Africa who are in need for the magazine & Trigger guard so that we can put in a order?

I love my Rifle but hate the plastic design and don't want to sell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any one interesting??

User

For anyone that might be interested, the new agent for Steyr Arms is African Outdoor Sports in KZN.
    Their service no better than the rest .

I have been in contact with African Outdoor and Steyr Austria, via email, for the past 11 months, trying to get a magazine or two.
    Steyr Austria admitted to me that they had a manufacturing issue with their plastic magazines and would send me a replacement one "free of charge". I have requested AO Sport to give me a price on an extra magazine too.
    I cant believe that in 11 months that they are unable to get a magazine or send me a price. This is really sad and it looks like my Steyr is becoming a worthless safe queen!!!

Any help would be hugely appreciated...

User

I have been asking and gotten a lot of Promises from Wildman were i bought my 308 Prohunter that mags are in the next shipment.......f§§%*k me that shipment is coming now for the past 2 years and nothing yet.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast