Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    R.I.P. Feb 2015

Default Re: Two incidents of kids paying the price even though the victims were compliant

BRING BACK THE DEATH PENALTY!!!

User

Default Re: Two incidents of kids paying the price even though the victims were compliant

I really thought that reading a news report like this would trigger off the "fight" mechanism in the brain of almost any reader. However, seeing as this doesn't happen, I am beginning to feel that this "sheeple-ism" is actually a psychological condition and not just a word used to describe people with a different opinion. It is clearly evident that to fight/defend oneself does not exist in the psyche of many and they seem to be under some sort of chloroform. The plans/ideas to produce ads and to take on GFSA has to really work on the psychology of the public and correct their mindset or else I feel it will fall on "numb minds" - this worries me.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Bokman View Post
    This will never fly any time soon.

I heard that there is an African country (think Kenya don't quote me), where if a person is jailed they are given a cell and that is it.
    The whole complex is like any other prison with one main difference, the state doesn't pay to feed or clothe or take car of them the families do.
    This is an interesting concept as then the families are pressured into making sure their kids are on the straight and narrow, alternatively there will never be an over crowded prison if the family cannot afford to house them in jail.

But yes too very blood curdling events this weekend......

User

In the hands of this government? No thanks. More people need to pull their heads out the sand and take responsibility for their own safety. Our govt doesn't give a shit about anyone other than themselves.

R.I.P. Feb 2015

Quote Originally Posted by Brendank View Post
    In the hands of this government? No thanks. More people need to pull their heads out the sand and take responsibility for their own safety. Our govt doesn't give a shit about anyone other than themselves.
    MMMM. Food for thought.We try and protect ours so I guess it is the unarmed public's responsibility to do the same. It is still very sad what happened to these kids.

User

MMMM. Food for thought.We try and protect ours so I guess it is the unarmed public's responsibility to do the same. It is still very sad what happened to these kids.
    Absolutely. But they will not escape their dues.

Not only are the criminals POS,but so is the responsible minister and chiefs of police. This includes our president and the ANC government, who although it seems just don't give a flying fuck, are actually so incompetent that they can't wipe their own backsides.
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

User

Fight!

There is no other option.

Condolences.

User

Truly shocking!
    Hope the same thing happens to these guys..... Shooting them is way to quick

User

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast