Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Default Re: Two incidents of kids paying the price even though the victims were compliant

Quote Originally Posted by DJ Vier View Post
    Reading the Beeld article and seeing that young boy's pic just made me even more pissed off at this.

What is this world coming to, that a 4 year old has to die for a car.
    I fear we are long past the event horizon. They don't care if they drag a little 4 year old boy screaming in agony to his death. They regard his life as about as valuable as that of an ant or mosquito. Perhaps they thought of him as nothing more than a noisy nuisance and liability, better that he dies before he causes them unwanted grief. Perhaps they derived an extremely sadistic pleasure out of it, maybe they really like killing and mutilating other people. Perhaps they would have chopped him into muti anyway. This is the sort of person we share a country with. Sickening.

Quote Originally Posted by Castos View Post
    It seems as if the residents of Reiger Park have given Zuma an ultimatum to sort the crime out in their area or they will take it upon themselves. Like the one said " we are coloureds and are seen by the rest as coloureds only.
    They really think the president gives a shit about crime?

Has he ever done anything other than pay lip service to fighting crime?
    Sent electronically, thus not signed.

User

Default Re: Two incidents of kids paying the price even though the victims were compliant

Some would go so far as to say he partakes in crime.

User

I heard Zuma on the radio this morning. He said that these two incidents involving the children were "unacceptable behaviour in society".

That should sort it out. Now he can get back to important business like lining his pockets with our tax money.

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy View Post
    I heard Zuma on the radio this morning. He said that these two incidents involving the children were "unacceptable behaviour in society".

That should sort it out. Now he can get back to important business like lining his pockets with our tax money.

Sean.
    Well, that just fixes everything don't it?

User

Zuma. Lips. Flapping.

Quote Originally Posted by Sean Murphy View Post

Sean.
    Thank Goodness!!!! I thought they were not going to do anything about this! At least those involved will now quite the life of crime and spend the rest of their days serving humanity.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6