Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Quantum Carry kydex holsters

I recently bought a kydex holster from Matthew, received it within the quoted time and I'm happy with the quality of manufacture. There's one issue that requires some after-sales service but his assistance has been prompt and satisfactory.

User

So, got an email from Matthew on 09/06/2015 stating that he was awaiting some stuff in order to complete production and that he would make up for the delayed lead time.

Just wanted to find out if any of you guys that had been waiting had already received your holster? I did speak with him last week and he did mention that I should receive my holsters in this week.

User

"Flash sale", of a few in stock items.
    https://www.facebook.com/quantumcarry

User

I received part of my order two weeks ago, the kydex bits without the hybrid holsters.
    My custom kydex holster went back due to the clip not being placed where it should've been.
    Supposed to receive everything by the end of the week.
    This holster order is starting to compete with my 357 Rossi lever application at cfr which was handed in just before easter weekend and my order with him was placed in that week as well as part of his April promotion.

Got my kydex AIWB from QC this week. Very comfortable, works well. Happy customer.

User

So, I just received my FA holsters and Mag Carriers, Matthew was kind enough to throw in something extra for me waiting longer then expected.

My Hybrid seems quiet comfortable( I am yet to put my Firearm in ). I must add, I have also received smooth side leather towards Skin and rough side with kydex towards FA. ANother thing to mention on my Hybrid is that it does not have the Belt Loop Cut Outs as per the other pictures of the Hybrids that I have seen, so I loose out on being able to carry my Hybrid as an Outside Waistband as well as Inside Waistband. (Anyone else come across this recently?)

My AIWB was customize with CZ to be cutout, the quality feels good, though I wasn't too happy with the CZ cutout which I did mention to Matthew. Had a single mag Carrier custom made to match this AIWB.

Photos will be posted later today.

When it Rains, It pours. License collected today as well.

User

i dont like the cut outs for OWB, the cut outs are huge compared to my belt and there ends up being a lot of play, so dont count it as too much of a loss.

User

Personally, I would have prefered not to have the cut outs. Unfortunately they had already been cut when I asked. I ordered a OWB for the range separately anyway

User

Quote Originally Posted by Trayton View Post
    i dont like the cut outs for OWB, the cut outs are huge compared to my belt and there ends up being a lot of play, so dont count it as too much of a loss.
    Thanks for the heads up, my holster would not be able to have the cutouts as its slightly narrower on the width. Pictures as promised are below.

Quote Originally Posted by sa-shooter View Post
    Personally, I would have prefered not to have the cut outs. Unfortunately they had already been cut when I asked. I ordered a OWB for the range separately anyway
    This does re assure me that all is well.

As promised, sorry for the delay.

QC Custom Appendix IWB + Single Mag Carrier (IWB) Carbon Black With Blue Insert and CZ Cutout

QC Hybrid + Single Mag Carrier (OWB) Carbon Black (Currently using this combination with the Mag Carrier Inside in stead of Outside., feels really nice and comfortable, Though I may need to position the Hybrid slightly lower.)

Feedback and thoughts on above will be appreciated, as mentioned in an earlier post, I was not to happy with the way the CZ cutout turned out but the quality is nice.

User

ya im not mad about the CZ cut outs either, but the idea was worth the try hey!

Those plastic clips on the hybrid are the best clips ive carried with.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast