Hi All.
I am new to this site and hope that someone can help me. I own a 2'' snubnose revolver Taurus .357. Its a 7 shot. I bought it a couple of years ago and now need some advise as i decided that it is time to start training with it properly.

Where can i find decent ammo for this little beast? I have magtec's in it at the moment but sure that there must be something better out there. I hear allot about black talon's, ranger T's, Remington gold and and and. Does anyone have advise for me what kind of ammo would be the best for this and where to find. Should i be looking at hollow point and are they leagal to carry in SA? I have been phoning around and it looks like whatever i can find i must take as there is not a lot of ammo floating around for this caliber.

The other 2 issues that i have i finding a decent holster for this gun. As it is a 7 shot, NO one has anything that fits the way it should. Any advise?
HKS makes speed loaders (i know chicken teeth), any one bringing them into SA, especially for this gun.

Please help as I have given up.