User

Default Southwest Holsters

A while back I bought a Rattler 2.0 for my P-07 with WML. At the time I was impressed with the punctuality that the holster was delivered and blown away by how comfortable and practical it was. Best holster I have had. Fast forward a few months and I had managed to crack the holster. I got hold of Mike, expecting to buy a new holster and was blown away when he offered to send me a replacement for nothing! Not only did he follow through but the holster arrived within three days of chatting to him (I am in an outlying area nogal), bearing in mind it was custom made for the WML and not something just off the shelf. Un-real. I have previously bought a kydex holster from another manufacturer, on arrival it did not fit the firearm well and the retention was sub-par. Contacting them it ended in a bun fight of who was paying postage, adjustment fees etc etc, despite it being an obvious manufacturing issue. Another company that I ordered from a few years ago took weeks to send the holster (I started to worry that maybe I had been scammed!). So a huge shout out to Mike and Southwest for exceeding what I have found to be the industry standard. Great products, great service. If you don't have one buy one (even if you don't need it, buy it, tell the wife some guy online said you must).

User

Default Re: Southwest Holsters

Good to hear. With customer service like that I wish them all the very best.

I've also had top service from Mike a few months ago .

Sent from my SM-F721B using Tapatalk

User

Only heard great things about them.

User

Quote Originally Posted by PWdejager View Post
    Only heard great things about them.
    Same here, as soon as they release holsters for LH G19 I will buy one of their holsters! They're currently working on it

Impressive service! Worth remembering!

User

Another thumbs up for Mike. Very swift answers to questions (stupid ones too.). Haven't dealt directly with James though, through his videos, he's clearly a stand up guy and serious about taking his company to international standards of production and service.