Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default Glock...What would you like to see changed on the Glock?

From another thread it seems that quite a few people would like to see some evolution from Glock. What would you like to see on your Glock as it comes from the factory?

I do have a few things that I would like to see changed. What do you think needs to be changed?

Default Re: Glock...What would you like to see changed on the Glock?

I dont think anything Needs to be changed! would like to see better standard sights but thats a me thing and it is certainely not a needs thing as imo you can fight it as it comes out the box a whole lot better than almost any system out there!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Interchangable backstraps.
    Short frame 9s, single stack 9s.
    Decent sights from the factory.
    Long slide 45.
    19 frame on a 17.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

User

Proper steel sights , interchangable back straps. And A more textured grip frame.

Quote Originally Posted by SSP

why a single stack 9? Just curious. For me, the appeal of Glock in 9mm is the high cap mags.

+1 on short frame 9mm/40. I'd also like a 17/19 hybrid, just for interest sake, but changeable backstraps might make more sense.

+1 on BigT's more textured grip. Something more like USP stippling.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I'd like to see a Glock sub-machine gun or even carbine. Maybe even a rifle/shotgun?

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bla
    why a single stack 9? Just curious. For me, the appeal of Glock in 9mm is the high cap mags.

+1 on short frame 9mm/40. I'd also like a 17/19 hybrid, just for interest sake, but changeable backstraps might make more sense.

Also, as I mentioned earlier, I'd like to see a Glock sub-machine gun or even carbine. Maybe even a rifle/shotgun?
    For those with small girly hands. You'd like it.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

No hook on the trigger gaurd,
    Intergrated beaver tail on the frame,
    Interchangable back straps,
    Better sights,
    Less blocky profile....

Wait a second there's already a gun like this! S&W M&P!!! hpy194

Serrations on the front of the slide.
    Better sights.
    Steel Recoil Spring Guide.

Just a question....is it possible to put a G19 slide on a G17 frame? I have always wondered about it and do not know if it is possible to do this. If not, why?

[quote=Count Bla ]

I thought you meant only change on the pistols, Yes I to would love to see a Glock Rifle and Shotgun
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Quote Originally Posted by Count Bla

I thought Heckler Hobbits were only allowed the opinions that the Big T gave them!

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast