Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20
    User

Default Re: SADPA/IDPA points

I will concede that if the match organisers call the match that is beyond the control of the shooter. He hasn't decided to leave the option has been taken away from him and is not within his control.

That said should I get points for the match I drove to yesterday that was cancelled due to rain before a shot was fired? I would say no , even though it was out of my control , but I do get it if the match is stopped by managment.

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    I will concede that if the match organisers call the match that is beyond the control of the shooter. He hasn't decided to leave the option has been taken away from him and is not within his control.

That said should I get points for the match I drove to yesterday that was cancelled due to rain before a shot was fired? I would say no , even though it was out of my control , but I do get it if the match is stopped by managment.
    It is arguable. For some people who have set aside the day to do the shoot, it may be very difficult to find a replacement day in the near future. Not everyone's circumstances are the same. But anyway, as I say, it seems that the situation is under control.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    You misunderestimate (TM, Bush, GW) us... we, the Exco, are alive to this and we do take steps against folk who do this frequently, or under suspicious circumstances.
    There we have it. It is under control. Thanks Paul - was hoping someone like you would weigh in with something like this.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20