User

Default Eldery couple attacked

Sadly her husband died. They were attacked with pangas.
    What I don't get is, they did wear masks. So the reason for killing was not the fear of being identified later. This is just BS. I could see no reason for them to have killed her husband, and in such a barbaric way!! Times like these that I will vote for the death-penalty, despite the negatives that will come with it. These people that did this are the worst kind of human alive. It seems the man worked in his garden, so it was during the day. I sad that no neighbour seen or heard what was going on.

http://www.netwerk24.com/nuus/2014-1...k-om-haar-lewe

R.I.P. Feb 2015

Default Re: Eldery couple attacked

I am running out of things to say that can explain how this makes me feel.

Why the need to hurt, maim and kill if it is only about money?

To answer my own question, I don't think that it is just about the money. There is something else happening here. The only reason to act like these maggots is out of hate. Only if you hate something with your whole being can one maybe and a big maybe at that contemplate acting like this.

User

It must be because of hate to do that to someone else.
    But I have heard now on the radio that they apparently attacked the moment he attacked them.

You ask if Neighbours has seen anything.

Most neighbours don't care. My mother was attacked on Patio in front of house by 2 guys. One was armed. Luckily during the shouting we came out and they ran away.

Neighbours came when police rocked up 20min later. All of them said they heard the screaming but thought it was kids playing. 20h30 on a school night outside. Brilliant.

Also the other evening, when we returned home. Neighbour across the road was pulling in his car. I greeted him. He then says, either ours or guy next to us alarm went of earlier. But not sure.
    So most neighbours wont be bothered about screams and alarms.

Its regrettably up to you yourself to protect yourself and your family.
    Others in most cases wont care.

User

My deepest condolences to the family. Tragic, tragic unfolding of events. What makes this unfortunate killing so much less important than the killing of a football star? How many more must die a brutal inhumane death for something more effective to be done by this pathetic excuse of a government.

User

Quote Originally Posted by shooty View Post
    You ask if Neighbours has seen anything.

Most neighbours don't care. My mother was attacked on Patio in front of house by 2 guys. One was armed. Luckily during the shouting we came out and they ran away.

Neighbours came when police rocked up 20min later. All of them said they heard the screaming but thought it was kids playing. 20h30 on a school night outside. Brilliant.

Also the other evening, when we returned home. Neighbour across the road was pulling in his car. I greeted him. He then says, either ours or guy next to us alarm went of earlier. But not sure.
    So most neighbours wont be bothered about screams and alarms.

Its regrettably up to you yourself to protect yourself and your family.
    Others in most cases wont care.
    Problem with alarms are many times they are going off because of a window that was left open, then the wind picks up. I have had many false alarms myself. So I also tend to ignore alarms going off, myself, which is wrong.