User

Default Intimidation by possible Hawks member

Here is an interesting set of events that happened to me on Thursday 04/12 morning. I was travelling on the N3N between Elands and Geldenhuis exchanges, near the PPC factory. This was about 09h45 in the morning. The traffic was bumper to bumper. A late model white golf GTI comes whizzing up the yellow line and as space on the side of the road narrows at one point tries to force its way hard in front of me between the truck in front of me and myself. He then pulls out a Beretta 92 or Z88 and places it atop of the door. At this stage it is all surreal. I think bugger I haven't got my self defence weapon with me. Hijacking didn't even cross my mind. He then squeezes in and then pops off around the narrowing and off back over the yellow line on the "curb" of the highway. I then make a stupid mistake and pull behind him lift my phone and take a pic of his reg plates. At which the individual stops and reverses and blocks my path. He gets out the car and storms towards me, rips open the door tries to grab my keys. I unfortunately or fortunately don't also have the knife I carry as back up on me. I note whilst he is doing this the po#s is wearing a hawks/SAP golf shirt. he then tries to punch me I block his blows successfully. All the time shouting "Is this because I'm BLACK". I'm warding off his blows as this po#s can't fight but I'm trapped by my farking seat belt. A truck in the traffic blows its hooter and this arsewipe then runs to his car and speads off. Here comes the kicker I phone the 10111 number, I speak to a whole lot of idiots till I get to the captain and give him the reg number DB14SJ GP. He says no it is not one of their cars but a company car licensed to a company "Hosting Edge". I then tell him Im not going to make a case as it is one of their hawks members who are renounded for intimidation, tubing and other methods of torture. I go around to one of the cop shops and speak to a white and helpful Colonel, who gives me the company name and its address. He also says they cannot say intimdation will not happen. The address is 16 Empire Road. I do searches for the company on Google/Yellow pages-nothing. 16 Empire Road points to the Provincial Police HQ. So one concludes this car is a covert car and the arrogant fark thought no one including the SAPS would trace him.

On after thought, this po#s who fights like a girl, could have lead to a gunfight. Someone could have seen his pulling a fire arm and forcing his way into the traffic as a sinister move (intent to hi-jack). There was no badging, no blue lights etc, and then storms down on his prey.

I've reported (via Email) to IPID but I would not hold my breath. This is the first and only ever run in with our SAPS. I would suggest be careful out there. Even the "elite" SAPS cannot be trusted. As per my E-mail to IPID. Why would I even have a second look at this car and why take a pic of it over the yellow line? How would I know what firearm he had issued to him and how would I know what the front badging on his black golf shirt is?

Be careful out there, there is no intent to look after the decent law abiding tax paying citizen.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Covert car.jpg 
Views:	115 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	17488
    Last edited by richardtl; 07-12-2014 at 15:51. Reason: Add in pic of car.