Thread: 90 day SLA

User

Default 90 day SLA

Guys apologies in advance as I know this has been discussed before but I'm on my mobile and Tapatalks search function is about as reliable as that infamous Taurus Millenium with Mags that's always for sale.

The '90 day' commitment that CFR is supposed to stick to, is that working days or total time?

My app went in on the 14th of September and is still sitting as 'Received CFR' it's driving me nuts and I'd like to try and escalate it. Would be useful if I could speak with some authority on the 90 day arrangement, but I'm unclear as to whether this is still in effect?

Default Re: 90 day SLA

You think there is an SLA somewhere?

They were given a 90 day (total time) turnaround time for competency applications by the Pta High Court. Nothing was said of any other applications.

...SLA. ...?

User

I think this thread is in the wrong place....should be in "Joke of the day" ?

User

Service Level Agreement

User

You don't need to speak to phone them and be full of shit, just point out how long it has been showing as received and ask them if they can follow up on it.

I think the DFO's that are full of shit, tarnish the reputation of the CFR.

User

Thanks guys. I thought I may have had the wrong end of the stick with the 90 day story hence my request for feedback. Thanks to Skaaphaas I now know it only applies to Competancies and not licences.

And thanks Andycap but these are my 9th and 10th apps, so whilst it may be funny that I'm getting frustrated so 'soon' I have had most apps back long within the mythical 90 day window and more than once was told by provincial that they have to do it within this time.

My application is also stuck in the "Received at CFR state"
    How do you guys seem to get detailed progress updates when calling in to the CFR call centre? I'm always just told the same thing.