Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Prodigal you can get a course for free if I know what the hell you are talking about : )

User

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG View Post
    Prodigal you can get a course for free if I know what the hell you are talking about : )
    Hey, now that's an offer!!! Hahaha :ch

User

Craig, it may help if SWATG clears his cookies (browser closed already) and then logging in again. His cookie (hahahaha, don't stress SWATG) may be corrupt.
    Alternatively, you could change the cookie prefix for the site (although it will log everyone out once).

Quote Originally Posted by Prodigal View Post
    Craig, it may help if SWATG clears his cookies (browser closed already) and then logging in again. His cookie (hahahaha, don't stress SWATG) may be corrupt.
    Alternatively, you could change the cookie prefix for the site (although it will log everyone out once).
    Prodigal, you 100% correct and thought I'd mentioned it here before, but found it in an email.

Clearing your cookie should help, below is a brief guide, but contact me if this persists.

Try clearing your 'cookies' in your browser. It's under Tools - Internet Options - Browsing History - Delete Cookies

This should help, but will delete your cookies for all sites which might be a pain.

I've tested the site now on Safari, Firefox and IE8, all seem to be working fine. But initially there were a few users who had issues with their cookies in IE.

User

I would suggest closing your browser first. Then going to Internet Options in the Control Panel and using that to delete cookies (all or some selectively). This will ensure that nothing is left behind that may be caused by IE still being open.

User

I log in fine with IE and Firefox. Glocktalk also runs VB and I get the same crap as SWATG there. I have given up on logging into that site (GlockTalk) with any browser.

WTF I have a mouse and keyboard where is freaking cookie you are talking about, thanks guys will follow your instruction and tell you what happens, I guess I should be fine as long as I don't let the crumbs fall into my keyboard!

User

I use a great freeware application called CCleaner. with one click it securely erases cookies, temp internet files, browsing history, autocomplete data, recent document history, empties the recycle bin, and more... (all of these are options that can be ticked on and off) as well as other functions like turning off applications that automatically load at startup, slowing down your machine by running needlessly in the background.

unlike some apps, I've never had a problem caused by it...

User

Quote Originally Posted by prepare2win View Post
    I use a great freeware application called CCleaner. with one click it securely erases cookies, temp internet files, browsing history, autocomplete data, recent document history, empties the recycle bin, and more... (all of these are options that can be ticked on and off) as well as other functions like turning off applications that automatically load at startup, slowing down your machine by running needlessly in the background.

unlike some apps, I've never had a problem caused by it...
    100%
    CCleaner (Stands for Crap Cleaner) is an awesome app. I install on every machine I work on...
    +1

User

Quote Originally Posted by SWATG View Post
    WTF I have a mouse and keyboard where is freaking cookie you are talking about, thanks guys will follow your instruction and tell you what happens, I guess I should be fine as long as I don't let the crumbs fall into my keyboard!
    Bwwwwahahahaha
    Make sure you have a glass of warm milk handy

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast