Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    User

Default Re: Paris attack 11 have been killed calling it a terrorist attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Waheeb View Post
    what is "radical islam"
    You are correct. that should have just read Islam.

User

What are the gun laws like there, particularly the concealed carry?

User

Quote Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
    Not aggressive at all. Asking a few questions.... which you have not yet answered to my satisfaction. What information do you have, that we do not? How sure are you that the 'western world' and her respective governments are not prepared, or making the required preparations, to thwart such outcomes? You only see what the Media reports, and we all know how reliable that actually is, don't we?

I refer your ongoing remarks and general bias regarding the Israel\Hamas\Palestinian situation. I understand your bias, but it is getting tiresome. Your views are not objective, and in fear of this sounding really like an insult (which, I assure you, it is not intended to be), makes you as much a fundamentalist as those you 'oppose'.

Ouch! Sorry.
    Wow quite an attack.

The reliability of the internet is questionable but go to youtube and search islamic demographics. I have no secret information, merely two eyes, two ears and a functioning brain. I have followed reports of western news agencies after the recent war in gaza, detailing forceful and illegal actions preventing them from reporting the truth. I have also seen reports explaining that western media is biased against Israel as an attempt to appease radical islam. And yet islamic terror rears its head in the west regardless of how anti-Israel they appear to be.

Is it only Jews who are against hamas in particular and islamic terror in general? Do unbiased non-Jewish people hear hamas arguments? Find some way to justify terror attacks?

To quote an Israeli government minister: a british jihadi beheads a british aid-worker and somehow the Jews are to blame. Islamic terror is a reality regardless of the Israeli-arab conflict. Islamic demographics point to an Islamic majority in Europe in the next few years. One could argue whether such a thing is bad or not but it appears to be an imminent reality, and again that is opinion based on observation, not some conspiracy theory.

BTW, I'm curious as to your definition of fundamentalist. To clarify: because I support Israel, oppose islamic terror, that qualifies me as a fundamentalist?

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Waheeb View Post
    what is "radical islam"
    Dude... in the context of this attack I would think your question answers itself.

The 'islamists' who perpetrate the terrorist attacks portrayed in this report MUST be eradicated from the human family if the human family is to survive. There is no room to negotiate around this.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Psychosis, Billy the Kid - sorry but you're both out of this thread from here on.

I read in the French media that this lot were shouting "The Prophet has been avenged".

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Dude... in the context of this attack I would think your question answers itself.

The 'islamists' who perpetrate the terrorist attacks portrayed in this report MUST be eradicated from the human family if the human family is to survive. There is no room to negotiate around this.
    Amen!

What is ‘Radical Islam’.
    QUOTE=Waheeb;796848]what is "radical islam"[/QUOTE]

I think Lian summed it up better than me , but here goes:

'Radical Islam' is following the Quran to the letter, aka, fundamental Islam. You know, where Muslims are allowed to lie to advance/protect the Islamic faith, even to deny that they are Muslim & pretend that they believe in democracy, human rights & freedom of speech; where they can give higher legal status to Muslims than non-Muslims; where violence against Infidels is condoned/encouraged; where Muslims look down on Infidels who are somehow lower in status than Muslims are & need to be converted or killed; where the spread of Islam is encouraged & the goal of the 'new caliphate' is pursued etc..

Watered down, comfortable Islam is found in West Street Durban, Pretoria, JHB, Sydney Australia, parts of the UAE, Saudi Arabia, etc..., but can change to fundamental Islam at a moment's notice, just like Christians who suddenly behave better on Sunday at Church, but swear lie, cheat & fornicate the rest of the week.

It is really only radical in the sense that relatively few Muslims follow the Quran to the letter, a bit like a Christian who actually believes the Bible& follows it's teachings in his daily life as closely as possible & is therefore considered radical.

Billy The Kid is right about the West though - when they wake up there power will be gone & their way of life changed forever, or until they in turn rise up.

Quote Originally Posted by Billy The Kid View Post
    One could argue whether such a thing is bad or not but it appears to be an imminent reality, and again that is opinion based on observation, not some conspiracy theory.
    Given that most countries where Muslim people live are in a state of conflict, and Ken to spread that conflict far and wide, I'd hazard a guess at the outcome being bad. I understand the whole "religion of peace" thing, but why is there so much intolerance and barbaric violence then?

User

It is going to get worse for Europe. Germany had a anti-Islam rally in Dresden, there turn is coming. South Africa is still lucky as the govt are buddies with these radicals and moderates, even though they have been requested by UK and USA to do something about the training camps.

Quote Originally Posted by Castos View Post
    It is going to get worse for Europe. Germany had a anti-Islam rally in Dresden, there turn is coming. South Africa is still lucky as the govt are buddies with these radicals and moderates, even though they have been requested by UK and USA to do something about the training camps.
    Training camps? Where? Source?

Page 2 of 65 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast