User

Default www.tacqm.co.za New Product. NcStar AKM Quad Rail Handguard- Romanian

Good day all.

Another New NcStar product is in stock. This is a Quad Rail Handguard designed to fit on the Romanian AKM but according to the technical guys at NcStar, it should fit all or most AKM style systems, including the Norinco Type 56. I am sure this is good news for all of the Type 56 owners out there that may be looking to mount Reflex optics or other accessories.

You can have a look or purchase here: http://www.tacticalquartermaster.co....roducts_id/600

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

Default Re: www.tacqm.co.za New Product. NcStar AKM Quad Rail Handguard- Romanian

I have one of these on my Saiga. FYI When I clamped it down initially it was causing the piston to bind in the gastube (tightening it down was "flexing" the gastube downwards ever so slightly) Fixed this by placing a shim maybe 1mm thick between the handguard retainer on the barrel and the gastube and had no issues since

User

Default Re: www.tacqm.co.za New Product. NcStar AKM Quad Rail Handguard- Romanian

Thanks P2W. Useful info. Any other remarks or recommendations. What did you mount on it and does it do the job well?

Sean.
    Pain is just weakness leaving the body.

User

I've only recently fitted a ncstar red dot, only done one IPSC style shoot with it so far which was great but not really enough to give proper feedback. I played with a VFG which Ive since removed due to preferring a different grip style, but the foreend feels very solid.