Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    User

Default Re: Sas statement on SISS-SA

Quote Originally Posted by OCP View Post
    Guys - i understand ego's and emotions ran rampant in this debacle.

If you could please put those ego's and emotions aside for a minute and realise what this is doing to our already small minority.

We need to stand together to face a common threat - not a bloody website about something we are all passionate about!

Please - i beg of you, give yourself a chance to calm down, look at the bigger picture and open communications again to amiably resolve this really sad situation.
    If you are referring to the "gun owner" minority, I have to say this. I personally, do NOT want people that steal, may it be Intellectual Property, guns, ammunition, money, what ever... no difference, theft is theft, to be part of the "gun owner" team as they WILL weaken the team!

User

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Fan View Post
    If you are referring to the "gun owner" minority, I have to say this. I personally, do NOT want people that steal, may it be Intellectual Property, guns, ammunition, money, what ever... no difference, theft is theft, to be part of the "gun owner" team as they WILL weaken the team!
    Ok - what is the answer then?

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Quote Originally Posted by OCP View Post
    Ok - what is the answer then?
    Don't steal IP (twice), don't make like you are the victim when you are the perpetrator and don't lie. Appologise (meaningful apologie, not something just to fob off someone who is stopping you in your exploit). Put your big girl panties on and pull yourself toward yourself.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    Don't steal IP (twice), don't make like you are the victim when you are the perpetrator and don't lie. Appologise (meaningful apologie, not something just to fob off someone who is stopping you in your exploit). Put your big girl panties on and pull yourself toward yourself.
    I apologise if this comes across harsh, and is my personal opinion.

But if what is claimed in this thread by Sas and Gunsite members / users will stand up in court of law, then how many times do you want to give them a chance? when do you draw the line, once they infiltrated the team and made the team weak? That is too late!

As I said, if comments here are true and will stand in court of law, then the time has already way gone for apologies and time to cut ties.

User

It is a pity that most future SISS clients will not get to see this thread.If I did I would avoid them at all costs.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CorditeCrazy View Post
    I fully agree and said as such in earlier post.

How is that going to happen if no further comms take place? (which was purpose of my 1st post)

In case you missed it - my plea was directed at the persons who created this mess - not people like camo or js4 who have done nothing but try and resolve this amicably.

User

Quote Originally Posted by WOLVERINEQTG View Post
    9. Bushboy, you came into my area on WT and promoted sas openly. I had that post deleted and I PM'ed you. Gabe wanted you banned, I said NO.
    Well, the image below shows who may have been issuing the bannings on a certain WT sub-forum. It also looks like they are playing nicely all on their own . . .

Wolverine's conduct here so far has been the same as those people who cut you off in traffic, and then when you hoot at them they give you the finger.

Since he hasn't been banned I'm sure he lurks here now and then to see what else the cowardly people have to say about him behind his back, so I hope he sees that nobody I know will ever have anything to do with him, his business or anything with the Gabe Saurez label. And that, sir, isn't even because of the whole website dispute, it's because of how you conducted yourself afterwards.

User

Quote Originally Posted by CZ Fan View Post
    I apologise if this comes across harsh, and is my personal opinion.

But if what is claimed in this thread by Sas and Gunsite members / users will stand up in court of law, then how many times do you want to give them a chance? when do you draw the line, once they infiltrated the team and made the team weak? That is too late!

As I said, if comments here are true and will stand in court of law, then the time has already way gone for apologies and time to cut ties.
    Yes, an interesting question. Where does one draw the line?

From the Sas side the only thing we wanted was for SISS-SA to not use our content and structure seeing as we had not been asked nor had we given permission for its use.

As per our initial request the website needs to be changed and also taken down until such time as those changes have been effected.

The website is now down again and we trust that the necessary changes will be effected before it goes live.

That is all we asked. That was and remains our 'line'.

Going to court takes time and money and seriously inconveniences both parties. Quite frankly we'd rather use that time and money for shooting at the range. We believe there are other and better avenues than immediately running to court.

We have no intention of shutting SISS down or demonising their new sport. All we want is for them not to use our stuff. Other than that we wish them all the best, as stated from the start of this thread. We are willing to assist and advise if asked and who knows, one day we can hold a competition and/or go train together. Remember, when it comes to sport shooting we believe that the more the merrier.

In light of that we are now requesting that this thread be closed again seeing as the SISS-SA site has been taken down pending removal of all Sas content. As before we reserve the right to request this thread be re-opened should SISS-SA not keep to their side of the bargain.

If anybody has any further comments or axes to grind then we ask that you please take it to another thread as that is beyond the interests of Sas.

Thanks.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Done.

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15