User

Default Badger Gun Belt - New low profile "carry" belt.

The Badger Gun Belt is a very sturdy very low profile gun belt.

The low profile is achieved by the use of a G-hook "buckle" instead of a conventional buckle, Cobra buckle or "instructors" belt buckle.

The belt is manufactured by using 2 layers of 1.5" wide resin reinforced webbing (think proper scuba diving weight belt stiffness) stitched together with four rows of stitching and a 1" wide coloured webbing overlay (black on black, foliage on black or coyote on black).

Specs:

• G-hook Military Grade Steel "buckle"
    • Ultra stiff resin reinforced 1.5" wide webbing stitched in 2 layers with 4 rows of stitching
    • An "easy on" design belt that threads through belt loops and holster loops with ease and without having to remove the buckle
    • Belt fits through most jeans and normal pants standard belt loops
    • The 1" webbing overlay is available in black, foliage green and coyote brown
    • Very Low Profile buckle area which is ideal for low profile appendix carry
    • Belt has 6 webbing hook loops for adjustment (similar to molle loops)
    • Threading left to right or right to left possible with the G-hook secured by either hooking from the top or the bottom depending in thread direction
    • Manufactured in South Africa by Daniel's Holsters with imported high quality materials and excellent craftsmanship

Sizing:
    SIZE
    SIZE RANGE
    SMALLEST SIZE IN CM
    LARGEST SIZE IN CM
    32-36
    81cm
    91cm
    34-38
    86cm
    96cm
    36-40
    91cm
    101cm
    38-42
    96cm
    106cm
    40-44
    101cm
    111cm

Fitting:

Measure on your body, without pants, where you usually wear your belt. My belt is a 36" and I usually take 36" waist pants. IWB the G-hook is in the 3rd loop from tip and OWB the G-hook is in the 4th loop from the tip. So it leaves me 2 loops of adjustment either way.

I have been wearing and testing the final version of the belt now for about a month and it has become my favourite "carry" belt. It gives very good support IWB and OWB and it is very low profile with no buckle printing when wearing a T-shirt or a light weight shirt.

Price :

R625 VAT included.

Badger Belt 3.pngBadger Belt 2.pngBadger belt 1.png
    Last edited by DS; 28-01-2015 at 17:49.

Default Re: Badger Gun Belt - New low profile "carry" belt.

Hey Khumba, how does it compare to the CR Speed EDC belt?

User

The CR Speed EDC belt is a velcro belt. I had one and I'm now carrying my Woolies leather belt in it's stead because the velcro just didn't keep up.

Bummer I didn't see this belt there today. Looking for a replacement belt. I'll just have to get the funds again and get back there!

User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    The CR Speed EDC belt is a velcro belt. I had one and I'm now carrying my Woolies leather belt in it's stead because the velcro just didn't keep up.

Bummer I didn't see this belt there today. Looking for a replacement belt. I'll just have to get the funds again and get back there!
    Yeah that could be a major selling point for me - a buckle vs velcro.

Everytime I rock up, Khumba calls Jacques and says "here's a guy that wants to come spend big bucks"