Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    User

Default Arms Cache found in Kzn !

Dramatic shoot-out ends in 21 arrests

Local Intelligence Update:Last night as from 23.00 Hawks, KwaDukuza detectives, Kranskop members assisted by ORS Durban Habour Tactical Response Team members conducted an operation after they received information about wanted suspects.The operation was conducted at Kranskop area where a suspect was arrested and found in possession of unlicensed 9mm pistol. He was wanted for an attempted murder case which was reported this month at Kranskop area.Through further investigation the members proceeded to a house at Stanger Minor area, KwaDukuza where they entered the premises. As they approach the premises, it is alleged that the occupants started to shoot at the members and the police called for back-up. The house was raided. 21 people were found in the house and a total of 15 firearms including AK47 rifles, LM4 semi-automatic rifles and pistols as well as a large amount of assorted ammunition. Police bullet proof vest and army jacket were also found in the house. All suspects were arrested for attempted murder and possession of unlicensed firearms and ammunition. They are due to appear in the KwaDukuza Magistrate's Court soon. Arrested suspects might be linked to an on-going taxi related violence cases that were reported at Stanger and Maphumulo area.The provincial commissioner, Lieutenant General Mmamonnye Ngobeni commended the members for the arrest and the recovery of firearms in the area of KwaDukuza. “These recovered firearms will be sent for ballistic tests to establish if they were used in any taxi related violence cases at KwaDukuza and Maphumulo area. The Hawks will work around the clock to establish if these suspects are also not linked to any taxi related violence in the area,” she said.https://www.facebook.com/pages/G_a_h...13593445528621http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/News/Dramatic-shoot-out-ends-in-21-arrests-20150129

Banned

Default Re: Arms Cache found in Kzn !

What is that in the end of the LM barrels ? The fore end also looks different than mine.

Oh my, more "massacre rifles"

Wonder where they got them ?

Sarcasm off

User

Those are Dashprod's. Not standard Police issue, as far as I know. Or Military for that matter. I have only seen them with VIP Protection for certain members of our countries elite. mmmmmmm.....

User

If I am not mistaken those are Dashprod SAR M14 's

User

Dashprods not LM4s!

User

It looks like a battle compensator, maybe someone else can shed more light on them.

R.I.P.

If I'm not mistaken those are not LMs; they are Arsenal SAR M14 rifles locally sold as Dashprods.

User

Would not be suprised if those Dashprods are licenced to or stolen from a security company.

Quote Originally Posted by SeanG View Post
    Would not be suprised if those Dashprods are licenced to or stolen from a security company.
    Almost certainly.

DSG

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast