Thread: Whatever next!

Cool Whatever next!

And just when you thought you'd seen it all!

www.diamondhead-usa.com

Hey Khumba, here's a red hot marketing opportunity for you.
    If all else fails, use a bigger mousetrap

Dang! I'm thinking that Tactical Mirror Sight is gonna be a huge hit with the CDI crowd!
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Hi Ikor.

I think the mirror has application but the diamong holes! Are we inventing something that really works.

There's a reason why wheels are round and we been using round aperture rear sights since JMB's days or before.

Wonder what he would have had to say
    If all else fails, use a bigger mousetrap

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Bullet View Post
    Hi Ikor.

I think the mirror has application but the diamong holes! Are we inventing something that really works.

There's a reason why wheels are round and we been using round aperture rear sights since JMB's days or before.

Wonder what he would have had to say
    Yes...I was just being a smartazz about the mirror, and it may well have some application. The diamond stuff looks like a gimmick to me (although I am willing to be convinced otherwise...just not on MY dollar / Rand).

Sorta reminds me of the new squad car radios we got once that used push buttons to increase / decrease volume as well as change channels, etc. The idiot who designed that system obviously had never tried to drive in a pursuit and talk or hear what was being said over a squad radio system at the same time in traffic. (they finally dumped the radios and got new ones with dial controls after about a year)
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!