Thread: Need assistance

User

Default Need assistance

Hi all

Due to the recent developments and renewed threats against our rights we have seen an increase in traffic on both GunSite and GOSA's Facebook pages.

A lot of this traffic are people who are uninformed and propagating rumours - engaging in general scaremongering and asking the same tired old questions.

So here is what we need: we need as many people as possible to field the questions, and to beat the fires, with the truth and with common sense.

Due to the nature of social media and the interwebs we cannot monitor and handle it 24/7 so we need as many hands as possible.

Now I know there are many who would rather not partake and fly below the radar. While many of us do that and can sympathise with that approach, this is not the right time for it. The imminent Firearms Summit and the proposed amendments are on us and we need to mobilise all gun owners now.

So GOSA appeals to each and every gun owner to please assist us in fielding the questions, posts and opinions in a calm, reasoned and rational manner on any and all fora where they may crop up.

In doing so please keep the GOSA principles in mind and act accordingly:

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Firearms in private hands are essential to public safety and democracy

We stand for ALL lawful firearm owners

Every firearm owner must let his or her voice be heard

We will not condone any illegal activity

No personal attacks against anybody at all
    Also, please understand that yes, you will have to field the same tired old questions again and again, and again, over and over.

If you get frustrated and/or worked up just step away and take a break - someone else can field that one, it is maybe just not your day.

Should posts be obviously inflammatory and uncalled for, please help the admins and moderators by reporting them for their attention.

Thank you all.

I will also ask the GOSA Exco to try and keep us all updated (as much as is prudent and possible) here so that we can all speak from the same mouth, as it were.
    Last edited by camouflage762; 24-02-2015 at 11:46.
    [b]Be ready for anything, and if his head is not at least two meters away from the body, do not 'assume' he is dead and out of the fight.[/b] [I]- Ikor[/I]

User

Default Re: Need assistance

You could dedicate a whole team just to field the k@k that people spew on the eBlockwatch FB pages ! I try to be nice

User

Can you post links to all the FB pages we need to monitor, then we can add more as we find them

Also the Disqus comment sections. Busy dealing with some fail on the R5 massacre rifles on Thoughtleader.

We come across the same shit time and again and I am sure I've dealt directly with AK on Disqus before.

But we simply have to mimic our enemies who have used constant messaging to beat us so far.

Lather, rinse, repeat.

Chat you all on the message boards