Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default www.tacqm.co.za Black Competition Range Bag.

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za Black Competition Range Bag.

We have restocked this popular item.

Ideal for your shooting sport of choice and also can used as a photographic equipment bag.

They have been very popular with the Gunsite community and we have received good feedback as to the bags Functionality, Value for Money and Quality.

We are still selling them at the 2014 price.

Other colours are available.

For pics, prices and specs please see:

http://www.tacticalquartermaster.co....hp/cPath/93_99

www.tacticalquartermaster.co.za we are ONLINE, deliver Nation-Wide, Door2Door OR you are welcome to Click’nCollect.

Feel free to contact us at sales@tacqm.co.za

Its middle of the week Hump day!

Camo
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Default Re: www.tacqm.co.za Black Competition Range Bag.

Camo, when I'm broke, can I come camp on your lawn?

User

Quote Originally Posted by John Reid View Post
    Camo, when I'm broke, can I come camp on your lawn?
    Camp at funky town rather. There is plenty of open space there. Rolling hills of grass. The thunder storms will keep you hydrated and the lightning will keep you on edge.
    Range bag will allow you to have some packing space for a few tins of food.

Range bag purchase is pending approval by Minister of Finance

User

I bought two of these. I am very happy with mine.Now my stuff stays organised. I am thinking of getting a third then I can get even better organised.
    First I am purchasing a mini tactical bag which has also just come into stock.

Service was super fast. From order to delivery was not even more than a day, for being only one city away from them.Thanks guys for super fast, efficient and friendly service.

PS. Make sure you go into every sub section because you're bound to find other items you did not expect to see there. I found some interesting things.

Quote Originally Posted by nowon View Post
    I bought two of these. I am very happy with mine.Now my stuff stays organised. I am thinking of getting a third then I can get even better organised.
    First I am purchasing a mini tactical bag which has also just come into stock.

Service was super fast. From order to delivery was not even more than a day, for being only one city away from them.Thanks guys for super fast, efficient and friendly service.

PS. Make sure you go into every sub section because you're bound to find other items you did not expect to see there. I found some interesting things.
    Thanks Dude!
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

User

can someone please do a detailed write-up of the bag? as well many more high-res / close-up pics, please.
    my condor bag is falling apart because of UV damage, the straps are literally disintegrating and ripping off.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    can someone please do a detailed write-up of the bag? as well many more high-res / close-up pics, please.
    my condor bag is falling apart because of UV damage, the straps are literally disintegrating and ripping off.
    Sounds like you live at the range

User

I'm not very good ad product photography, what do you want to know?

The inside is very generous and able to take a a couple of boxes of ammo, gear and equipment. Each side has a pocket which easily takes A4 Shoot-N-See targets. Each end has a pocket which closes with a velcro flap. The pocket is deep enough to take a staple gun and a "KAC" style QD suppressor.

The lid is held down with heavy duty zippers, which can be locked. The shoulder strap is decently padded, but could do with a little more. This will stop a really heavy load tearing off your shoulder but it won't make it comfortable. It is attached with heavy duty snap hooks:

There are two outside pockets each side, one opens flat and can take 8 Glock mags or 4 AR mags and you can mount them both on the case and on the flap giving you plenty of magazine storage, the elastic retains them well but I can't comment on the longevity of the elastic.

The other side does not fold flat and only has storage for 4 rifle mags or 8 pistol mags. As you can see the carry handles are sewn on the whole height of the bag.

One outside end is a water bottle container with a velcro strap and bunjie tie downs. It is not insulated but it is an easy way of carrying your water around.

The other end is a gear pouch with two additional pistol magazine straps. As you can see the shoulder strap it sewn on the whole height of the case.

Another nice feature which I like is the snap hook equipped spent case pouch. It has a mesh bottom to allow sand and other debris to fall out. The snap hook is a small yet sturdy one and can be attached where you want it.

The base of the bag

The stitching is all tight with no runs and seems to be double stitched all over:

There is velcro for patches on the side and top, and 7x3 Molle webbing on one side. One end has a clear plastic name and address pouch like you find on luggage.

I can not comment on the longevity of the bag I have only had mine a couple of weeks. I do like it though. Only thing I'd improve is removable inserts in the main compartment to speed up swapping out calibers/guns. But I suppose I could just buy more bags or not e so lazy.

User

What Kayback said!!!!!!!! Nice write up. You put what was in my mind on paper.

I fitted two 5lit ice cream tubs in the center of the bag to create two compartments and this also makes the bag slightly more rigid.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast