Thread: Miroku O/U

User

Default Miroku O/U

Anyone got any opinions Miroku over/under.
    As far as i know they are made in the same factory as browning o/u in Japan.

are they any good, is there an SA agent and what kinda prices are we looking at. I am interested in screw in chokes and a 28-29 inch skeet/sporting clay gun.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Stan K View Post
    Anyone got any opinions Miroku over/under.
    As far as i know they are made in the same factory as browning o/u in Japan.

are they any good, is there an SA agent and what kinda prices are we looking at. I am interested in screw in chokes and a 28-29 inch skeet/sporting clay gun.
    Miroku is a fine shotgun that can hold its own against the Browning's, Beretta's and the Remingtons and Winchesters etc etc.

In fact id buy a Miroku, just as fast as a Beretta or a Browning :)

in short you will not go wrong with a Miroku, there fine guns of exceptional quality and are top tier...

Miroku are really nice guns. I think the rank higher than the standard Beretta's. They tend to fit me better. I have just been to the Free State to shoot pigeons. THere I shot with a Miroku MK-38 Teague with 32 Inch Barrels. THat gun was good shooting. I also took along a Browning 425 20 gauge with 30 inch barrels.

I have had several Brownings and Mirokus. I think they are some of the nicest guns made. Right now I also have a B-125 and a B-25 with Swanneck stocks. They are lovely guns for walking up.

What kind of Miroku are you looking for?

JTK