Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Default Re: "Hundo" case gauge

Quote Originally Posted by BigT View Post
    The Hundo is tight. Many rounds that fail it will work fine in your gun. This is a good thing.

It means that if the round passes the Hundo there is pretty much no chance of a dimensional issue with the ammo in your gun
    Indeed, gives me more confidence with my own reloads if they all seat perfectly.

@uBestRi Best to drop Marius a PM. He said he would order more for the ones they don't have in stock. Looking back I would easily pay full price for this.

User

Quote Originally Posted by dante76 View Post
    Marius do they match up hole for hole with the MTM 100 ammo boxes?
    Tested 9mmP on the Green MTM containers, works. With one of these there is no reason not to gauge all your ammo.

User

Quote Originally Posted by roligov View Post
    Indeed, gives me more confidence with my own reloads if they all seat perfectly.

@uBestRi Best to drop Marius a PM. He said he would order more for the ones they don't have in stock. Looking back I would easily pay full price for this.
    Ditto. Picked up a case with a nick on the headstamp I didn't notice on my first practice "reloads".

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6