User

Default Robber shot dead by victum

A robber was shot dead on Thursday evening after he and his two accomplices tried to rob a security guard near Derderpoort, police spokesperson Captain Johannes Maheso said.
    He said this happened around 18h30 when the security guard was on his way home from work on the corners of Sefako Makgatho Drive and Moloto Road.
    “As he was walking home, he was attacked by three men armed with knives. The guard pulled out his firearm and shot one of the robbers,” he said.
    Maheso said the robber died at the scene and his accomplices fled.
    He said the guard had no injuries and no one was arrested.
    “Nothing was taken from the guard. We are investigating a case of murder.”

http://rekordnorth.co.za/40752/robbe...ead-by-victim/

User

Default Re: Robber shot dead by victum

One for the good guys!! I would have love to have seen the look on the face of the guys!

Pulling out knives and ready to stab and you get a gun in your face with a bullet that follows. Great stuff!!!

User

That's how to stop these sea-nuts. Well done that man.

My local CPF crime reporting emails are wall-to-wall these days with armed robberies in the streets of my suburb and surrounds. Like armed BG pointing single pedestrian domestic worker walking home and cars pulling up next to pedestrians and BG's either pointing guns or using knives to rob single pedestrians. It's fucking madness and it's escalating rapidly in my area. Armed robberies to get a cell phone and perhaps a hundred bucks or so ? Fuck-it, I am determined to see them coming so I can do what the guy in the OP did.

User

Nice job to the security guard! Reading posts like this make me feel slightly better about all the negative outcomes but not much. Im looking forward to reading about the next positive outcome.

User

Sorry about the spelling guys in the title topic. Auto correct some how thought that is how it's spelt

User

Quote Originally Posted by HadEnuf View Post
    That's how to stop these sea-nuts. Well done that man.

My local CPF crime reporting emails are wall-to-wall these days with armed robberies in the streets of my suburb and surrounds. Like armed BG pointing single pedestrian domestic worker walking home and cars pulling up next to pedestrians and BG's either pointing guns or using knives to rob single pedestrians. It's fucking madness and it's escalating rapidly in my area. Armed robberies to get a cell phone and perhaps a hundred bucks or so ? Fuck-it, I am determined to see them coming so I can do what the guy in the OP did.
    EDC that Mk25 ;-)

User

Quote Originally Posted by PeaceOfficer View Post
    EDC that Mk25 ;-)
    Just need a bloody licence card then I might ! I can tell you one thing, the day I get my card I'll be phoning Daniel's Holsters to make an appointment !