Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Combat Coaching

Default Combat Coaching

Coaching in Reality Based Personal Protection / Street Fighting, including firearm & knife tactics, etc.

Also offered: Bully Proof Your Child; High Performance Mixed Martial Arts; Combat Athletics.

Groups nationally and internationally.

Please visit www.combatcoaching.com for more info
    Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

User

Default Re: Combat Coaching

I looked at the website the other day after a post by Robert Ciaparelli - looks impressive - but I am too old to have myself moered.

Quote Originally Posted by Khumba
    I looked at the website the other day after a post by Robert Ciaparelli - looks impressive - but I am too old to have myself moered.
    Never mind to old....I just do not want to be moered anymore.....had my fair share of being moered when I was younger and did the "EMPTY HAND" thing....(aka Karate)

I'd love to start training regularly again. Unfortunately, work has become a lot more time consuming and it would be impossible to commit to a formal weekly training schedule. I'm sure many people find themselves with very little spare time after having kids, a bond and other income dependant responsibilities.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Thorkind
    I'd love to start training regularly again. Unfortunately, work has become a lot more time consuming and it would be impossible to commit to a formal weekly training schedule. I'm sure many people find themselves with very little spare time after having kids, a bond and other income dependant responsibilities.
    I agree. Perhaps the answer is for trainers to have quarterly seminars on weekend.
    Cattle die, kindred die, every man is mortal:
    But I know one thing that never dies,
    the glory of the great dead.
    Havamal

Quote Originally Posted by Thorkind
    Very true....the bacon does not appear out of thin air nor does the bullets that passes through the barrel and it does sometimes become a balancing act....

The problem is that quite often these formal classes are say twice a week at a specific time....but work does not always fall into that schedule and when the job has to be done, it just has to be done.....regardless of your schedules class and then the kids activities must still be taken care off..... md217

The best compromise that I've found for this is a modular system of instruction that runs on a cycle so people can do one module then the next, if they miss one then they can catch up on the next cycle.

Good day everyone,

I thought I'd expand a bit on what is offered by Morné Swanepoel's Combat Coaching.

I can highly recommend it.

'Reality Based Personal Protection is training and survival skills based on modern day conflict situations that the practitioner is likely to encounter in their environment (their 'reality'), in accordance with the use-of-force continuum of that jurisdiction' - Sgt Jim Wagner

Training offered in:
    Tactical Firearm and survival
    Knife fighting survival
    Impact weapons
    Chemical weapons
    Multiple opponents
    Personal Protection
    Close Quarters Combat
    Surviving ground attacks
    And much more……

Do you want to start your own Personal Protection training group – Click here

Bully Proof Your Child:

This program exposes your child to dynamic Martial Arts systems such as Boxing, Kick Boxing, Judo, Wrestling
    and Submission wrestling. Incorporated into the classes is a specialized Bully Proof program which will give your
    child the confidence to deal with difficult situations at school and the more life threatening scenarios on the streets
    of today. The classes are exciting and fun and will condition your child to perform better at other sports such as rugby, soccer, cricket,
    Netball, athletics, swimming, football etc.

Click here to read up more about our Bully Proof your Child program or start your own group

MMA – Mixed Martial Arts is the fastest growing sport in the world today!
    Being one of the most athletic, dynamic, explosive and functional sports out there today, people of all ages (4 – 70) are exploring and enjoying the benefits of MMA training worldwide.
    Morne Swanepoel’s CombatCoaching.com offers International recognized coaching in MMA for the serious athletes and for those who would just like to enjoy the training and improve themselves on a personal level.

For more information on any of the above, or to start your own group, please visit the website at www.combatcoaching.com

Life shouldn't be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving with a well preserved body...

Instructional DVD series
    Prepare yourself to survive the streets of today

We are proud to announce that Combat Coaching has released a 5 disk series on street self defense. CombatCoaching.com's founder, Morne Swanepoel will personally instruct you on the following topics:
    1 - Street ground fighting
    2 - Surviving a knife attack
    3 - Tactical firearm training
    4 - Close quarter combat Vol 1
    5 - Close quarter combat Vol 2

Please watch the 10min Youtube preview of this dynamic series by clicking on the following link: [nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hA2O72gOio"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] or by visiting www.combatcoaching.com and clicking on Latest News (go to bottom of page)

47 - I am interested in the course material and concept of Combat Coaching. Are seminars given regularly? Also, when training, are students encouraged to take the opponent to the ground by going to ground themselves or is it just training for worst-case scenarios or balance loss? I have no sound on my work PC so I could hear no explanations on the youtube preview.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast