Thread: Quest bullets

Banned

Default Quest bullets

Hallo alle jagters ek is nuut by die forum,ek wil graag weet of enige van julle al met quest punte geskiet het . Ek besit n 303 lee enfield en my geweer hou net van 150gr punte,maar hier by ons is punte onbekombaar.

User

Default Re: Quest bullets

Hi ajg1

Hou maar by die rooi taal op die forum, manne raak boos... ;) Also, please post an introduction in the introductions section before everyone loses their marbles.

I've shot the 150 gr Quest .303 bullets, and they work really well. They are sometimes slightly oversize at .312, which is brilliant for worn bores like mine.

Also, where else can you buy a bonded hunting bullet for under R500 per 100?

Banned

Thanks for the reply I have been in contact with the owner . He has a backlog of +/- 18 month's so it seems that I am not going to have bullets for some time. We have a problem with bullets in my neck of the woods.

User

Bit of a thread necro here, but wanted to check if anyone else has had any new experience with dealing with Quest?

I got into line somewhere in July, and fired off an email to them a week or so ago, and just got a short courteous reply that boils down to: "Sorry, been busy, will get to you still" but nothing firm as yet.

My 303 has been repaired, and I'd like to load up some rounds and go treat her right at the range, but sierra's at R800/100 is a bit steep for "making noise".