User

Lightbulb Sticky with Course Details

BigT.

Are you able to arrange a sticky in your section?

For the noobs.

Something with a brief description of each course and each level you provide and it's additional details. Round count/equipment and the like.

Hope to get to one of these at one point :)

Cheers

If I've missed it, or something similar, please plak a link in here and close thread..

User

Default Sticky with Course Details

Quote Originally Posted by Budza View Post
    BigT.

Are you able to arrange a sticky in your section?

For the noobs.

Something with a brief description of each course and each level you provide and it's additional details. Round count/equipment and the like.

Hope to get to one of these at one point :)

Cheers

If I've missed it, or something similar, please plak a link in here and close thread..
    Not to speak for BigT but the level 1 course is excellent for noobs and even those with experience. This focuses on fundamentals of shooting as well as some in depth discussions on practical matters such as personal and 3rd party defense, ammunition choice and various other valuable mindset issues that may challenge your preconceived notions.

Bring a gun, 200 + ammo, mags, holster, mag pouches, the range fee in cash, sunscreen, hydration, a cap and a snack or two. Its a long and interesting day.

The range has a very nice tuck shop but make sure to bring backups in case. The range also has a pro shop for ammo but they carry limited quantities so imperative to arrange beforehand.

BigT can arrange gear for you if you are short something but also arrange beforehand.

Oh yes, bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. If you shoot well enough on the day, you may even be the proud recipient of a very rare and very prized cuddle from the man himself... Life changing...

User

Default Re: Sticky with Course Details

T usually describes the courses in brief (read absolute) detail when he posts a date...

Best thing to do would be to mail him for more detail, or you could just bite the bullet and pitch up!

User

Quote Originally Posted by speensalf View Post
    Not to speak for BigT but the level 1 course is excellent for noobs and even those with experience. This focuses on fundamentals of shooting as well as some in depth discussions on practical matters such as personal and 3rd party defense, ammunition choice and various other valuable mindset issues that may challenge your preconceived notions.

Bring a gun, 200 + ammo, mags, holster, mag pouches, the range fee in cash, sunscreen, hydration, a cap and a snack or two. Its a long and interesting day.

The range has a very nice tuck shop but make sure to bring backups in case. The range also has a pro shop for ammo but they carry limited quantities so imperative to arrange beforehand.

BigT can arrange gear for you if you are short something but also arrange beforehand.

Oh yes, bring a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. If you shoot well enough on the day, you may even be the proud recipient of a very rare and very prized cuddle from the man himself... Life changing...
    I'm yet to receive a cuddle.....

I don't think I'm pretty enuf!

Quote Originally Posted by G33 View Post
    I'm yet to receive a cuddle.....

I don't think I'm pretty enuf!
    After a day on the range with T..... um no :)
    Israeli Carry is for dead people

User

Thanks all for the info.

Point of a sticky is that info doesn't need to be requested multiple times. Sure it'd save BigT some time too, to have it up once where people can refer to it.

Anyway, I now know what the story is.

Hope to get to one of these next year :)