Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Behind you, breaking out the KY... Or JHB

Default Re: Your involvement in SADPA

:D
    Thanks, I still need a bit of sharpening around the edges, but we're getting there!!! Was fun helping the rookies out, always!
    Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

User

i am a member but still waiting for my .40 lic. When i become active i wil probably get more involved as its in my nature. But i wont shoot all to often. Ammo,range fees ect... I am a student so cash is my prob but i will see wat i can do for my club,just hope they renew our leask at magnum

Quote Originally Posted by pietskiet
    I am a student so cash is my prob but i will see wat i can do ...
    I was a student too once...quit drinking for three days a month and you'll have enough money to shoot at all the events! :D

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Carter
    Boerbok,
    I understand that you acquitted yourself very well at the KCS shoot this lat weekend. Well done
    Geoff! Don't encourage the BoerBok! Ja, ja, he came fourth overall on the day and a very close second in his division but he's already demanding to run a Classifier after his sterling efforts with his lil' shootin' iron! ;D

In all seriousness BoerBok, you acquitted yourself well in all areas on Saturday. Our sport needs more shooters like you. hpy180

Boet don't discourage the Boerbok! If we can get a couple more like him then we can quietly let them run around like headless chickens and do all the work. Then we can sit back sip some Cola and actually shoot without having to work happy0065

Damn now I've let the cat out of the bag :P

Behind you, breaking out the KY... Or JHB

Jajaja you all love me!!!

Signatures after the shoot please...!!

It's part of the fun; I reckon that a lot of the SADPA shooters are helpful and willing to work, they just do not always have the guts or initiative to do something. Same with every social situation: you can be a wallflower and die or do something and make yourself a part of it.

If you do, you contribute to a better experience, be it shoot or event, for all.
    Prone to random kindness, lecherous behaviour, imitating D-cups at speed and an outstanding sense of humour. If you don't agree, well fuck you.

User

i allready had to due to petrol. But hey i will get there

Boerbok - sounds like it's time for a classifier! ;)
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

Looks like the poor positive response to this thread is very indicative of the types of people who proclaim that IDPA is the only relevant sport today. After reading the SADPA 2008 Champs thread, I thought that we'd see many more 'involved' people in the sport - seems I am wrong again.
    We definitely do suffer from an infestation of shooters who want others to do the work in the sport so that they can shoot for their enjoyment. :(

Generally this is true but I must say that I've recently had a good response from a number of the newer members at our club who are interested and willing to become SO's and do their part.

This gives me hope for the future ;D

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast