User

Default Anyone order from www.outdoormansupplies.co.za

Hey guys. Have any of you had dealings with www.outdoormansupplies.co.za
    Their prices are in pounds as well as rands. I emailed them and they have stated they have a local SA office. Always weary of dealing with overseas companies. Not sure if they are legit.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Taranis View Post
    The website registrant address is flagged as a scam.

Same phone number as well.

http://419advancefeefraud.blogspot.c...-scammers.html
    Thanks Taranis. Glad I didn't place an order.

Default Re: Anyone order from www.outdoormansupplies.co.za

Hmmm ... the same address and number is used but it may just be the registrar, which I thought was the shop and may not be. I may have been a bit hasty so I deleted my comment. Sorry about that.

Banned

Looks a bit shady to me.
    They are selling primers and ammo i think as eell.
    When i tried clicking on Barnes ttsx bullets,it gives me a price per box but no calibres.
    I emailed them to enquire about this and they said that they are sorry, they still are loading products and product codes onto the website and i must send them a product code and they will send me a price

User

I am convinced they're not legit.

Let's take a gun part that even Brownells won't export, say, the Strike Industries Frame Shock Buffer, a little ~$7 part made for Glocks, M&Ps, XDs, etc.: http://www.brownells.com/handgun-par...prod56998.aspx

Now let's look at all the sites with co.za domains offering to sell it to us: https://www.google.com/search?q=Stri...Buffer+site:za

Wantitall, NGR Computers and their associated site Importitall, and hey, OutdoorMan Supplies.

Let's look at OutdoorMan Supplies's description for the item: http://www.outdoormansupplies.co.za/...e-shock-buffer
    The SI Frame Shock Buffer is a polyester based thermoplastic polyurethane barrier that is uniquely designed to absorb recoil. The FSB was designed to increase durability between the areas of the metal slide and polymer frame while also decrease the amount of overall wear. The relief gained will also decrease the shock to your hands which prevents muscle fatigue and allows for more control for the next shot. You’ll get a smoother and cleaner shot with a simple yet effective upgrade in the Strike Industries Frame Shock Buffers.
    “GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. Brownells is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is merely to advertise the sale of Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.
    Big Book Catalog, Issue:68, Page:223
    A straight copy from the Brownells website, complete with the page reference on where to find the item in the Brownells catalog book.

Quote Originally Posted by da_asassin View Post
    Looks a bit shady to me.
    They are selling primers and ammo i think as eell.
    When i tried clicking on Barnes ttsx bullets,it gives me a price per box but no calibres.
    I emailed them to enquire about this and they said that they are sorry, they still are loading products and product codes onto the website and i must send them a product code and they will send me a price
    They're also offering replacement barrels.

User

That's what I thought. If it's to good to be true.... As the saying goes

User

Hi Guys. I haven't been on GS for a while and somehow missed this. Mainly because we are busy with this. Yes, Outdoormansuplies is real. No we are not fully operational yet. No, Outdoorman is not a retailer but a wholesaler/importer. Will be some time before we are 100% up and running. This web page is actualy a shopify account from where we opperate our brick and mortar store point of sale from. Our store is in Tzaneen and is operational under the Tactical & Outfitter flag. Nyati, Nicholas Yale, HBA, AOS etc can confirm that we are up and running. We don't have a dealer licence yet but excpect to have it in hand somewhere in March. This is all I am prepared to say at this stage, except for watch this this space!!!