Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default ‪#‎Mabulemustfall

HiAll,
    Attachedis a self explanatory communication sent to Brigadier Mabule's Superiors. Theyhave yet to reply or acknowledge receipt. They thus condone Mabule's threatsagainst my person, which is totally unacceptable and unbecoming of seniorpolice officers. Please do your best and circulate this communication as widelyas possible, so that this officer may be exposed and disciplined. Do you agreethat I should institute a complaint against him to have a Section 102 Enquiryconvened, in order to determine his fitness to possess firearms?

User

Default Re: ‪#‎Mabulemustfall

I strongly agree that if you felt physically threatened by the Brig, best course of action is to institute a complaint against him.

User

Agreed

User

It is unacceptable for anyone, let alone a very senior police officer, to behave like that. I strongly believe that he must be taken to task.

User

Firstly, Martin, thanks for putting up a good fight for the rest of us, it is greatly appreciated.

I think it should be pushed as far as possible, this might be a good turning point in the fight, they are starting to show their true nature.

User

Absolutely! Do it!
    It's time they abide by the laws THEY enforce.

I need to make the point that Martin does not speak for SAGA and has not done so for some time, notwithstanding the reference to SAGA alongside his name.
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    I need to make the point that Martin does not speak for SAGA and has not done so for some time, notwithstanding the reference to SAGA alongside his name.
    Who is SAGA? i heard they were supposed to be what GOSA is.....but 200 years ago.....

User

I dont want to get into that too much, but I do want to say this:

To Martin, his family and colleagues, thank you very much for all the work and sacrifices that you have done and made for the cause.
    It is clear that the work you have done has gotten to some very unpleasant and high ranking people, and that your efforts to protect our rights have possibly put you in harms way.
    It takes brave people to stand up as openly and relentlessly as you have.

I appreciate your efforts and sacrifices immensely, and I wish you all well and that this story has a happy ending.

User
    GP, but in my mind, hunting for Ivory in the 1930's

Martin I feel you should push for a S102, I think we need to have a healthy fear of such individuals in positions of power within the civil service and doing nothing entrenches the rot.

Consider the letter circulated.
    Don’t take life too seriously, no one gets out alive.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast