Default warning to those easily offended

ok so to all of those who get their backs up quickly or who suffer from serious sense of humour failures, threads like Snappy Comment Friday (SCF) and various others including Bla's alternative playpen are meant as a somewhat light hearted avenue for us to kid around with each other, 99% of what is said in these is with jest so no more pm's about us not being mean to each other and how that offends you!

We get serious in other threads sometimes and sometimes our joking extends to other threads as well we usually support the humour parts with emoticons but in any event it is usually clear when we are joking and when we are serious, so to those who take offence at the humour we share here please dont read the threads with ABHM or Big T in them ok.

And to those who pester No we were just joking about Bla's fascination for leather and foot fetishes and no I will not give you the Bla's phone number and no Thorkind is not really his pimp and I dont have his number either!!!!! Big T does however like pies and waitresses! hpy194

to all have a good one
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

User

Default Re: warning to those easily offended

Does this mean I can make chirps about people's mothers?

User

Never post anything that you wouldnt say the persons face.

User

Always a good rule of thumb... Some people are quite fond of their moms!

Quote Originally Posted by DrDave
    Always a good rule of thumb... Some people are quite fond of their moms!
    Hey Doc,

I hope that you are not all thumbs on the operating table..... hpy194

To Whom It May Concern,

You are more than welcome to have a jolly good go at me. If you do not agree with what I say, say your say. If you want to to have a go at me and make jokes with or about me, go and enjoy yourself. Sometimes I am serious and other times I just have some (or a lot) of fun. From time to time I go below the belt, live with it.

I know some members personally and others only via this forum under their chosen nicknames. I have had my tiffs with ABHM, SSP, Khumba, Count Bla and maybe even some others but we take it as it comes and goes. So if some silly mention is made of my picture of the Penguin, it is just some fun, I put it up for fun with the idea to poke some fun with it and to be poked right back. This site is not all serious but some very serious matters are discussed and dissected. If you are all serious, just look at the serious and ignore the silly....

Have a live and just enjoy the serious and the silly that is going on.....

whip (and I just love this little whip.....)

Quote Originally Posted by BigT
    Never post anything that you wouldnt say the persons face.

+1