Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Motion for clean-up.

To all on this forum, I have a motion that all relevant threads be cleaned up a bit. We are losing valuable info by drifting off time and again. Although this does not bother me as a member (since I'm pretty much one of the more guilty parties), but to new members/outsiders that want to use our forum to gain opinions/knowledge, this might be a deterrant.

I do not suggest that we become this cold, boring forum, but merely that if threads drift, that the mods clean them up from time to time. Members should then not take offence to this. Think of outside people reading these threads.

We have started a number of "ragging" threads, which is great (except for all the abuse from abhm...sob...), so there is plenty of room for the daily dose of douchebaggery. If a sharp comment is given in a serious thread, so be it, but let it be deleted a day or so later.

IMO, gunsite.co.za is becoming a valuable tool w.r.t. a number of firearms/SD/tactic related issues. Lets respect it for that and make it friendly and usable for all internet users.

If you do not agree, please say so. As per usual, this is just my opinion.

Default Re: Motion for clean-up.

I second Bla on this.

An excellent idea IMO. Good natured ribbing is fun sometimes, but this site is a huge resource and bandwidth is not cheap either.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

+9999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 999999999

+1 Good plan
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

I agree with all the comments here.

I'll have a sift through the threads later and cleanse some of them.
    "You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life."
    -Winston Churchill

GunSite South Africa
    Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

It is good to have some fun but it is the serious stuff that needs to remain intact....I agree with this idea.........

Bla wants to whip us into shape I see Big T whip , thorkind note he is now offering freebies!!!!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Just give me a ban-hammer for a day...

would it not be a bit too big for you though bro? also dont let it anywhere near your USP which mich might go running at the site of any hammer! ;D
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast