Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    User

Default Re: 16 Days of Activism

I really like what GOSA has done with the whole 16 days of activism posters with women nailing their colors to the mast. This is exactly the kind of positive public relations we need. Well done! :)

User

I think it is a doubly good campaign. It is in line with the 16 days as well as a normal every day anti-anti campaign.

I do think it is invaluable to show shooting in general and specifically self defense isn't the exclusive arena of white, middle aged men.

I like the message that women's safety isn't in the hands of men not being assholes but in fact is in the hands of people willing to protect themselves and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Kayback View Post
    I think it is a doubly good campaign. It is in line with the 16 days as well as a normal every day anti-anti campaign.

I do think it is invaluable to show shooting in general and specifically self defense isn't the exclusive arena of white, middle aged men.

I like the message that women's safety isn't in the hands of men not being assholes but in fact is in the hands of people willing to protect themselves and others.
    Point! Most of the 16-days is about "Please stop being an asshole"...

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Montenique... is there any chance you can get onto this for us?
    Might need to offer her a day at the range with some of the women. She'll be stressed so you'll need to show her rather than just talk.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    Montenique... is there any chance you can get onto this for us?
    Hi Paul. I am currently trying to get hold of her. Will do my very best in trying to get her on board or the least to send us a video clip or something we can work with.

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by Montenique View Post
    Hi Paul. I am currently trying to get hold of her. Will do my very best in trying to get her on board or the least to send us a video clip or something we can work with.
    Thank you. Great effort.
    "Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6