Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    User

Default Re: 3 Gun Nation Classifiers with GoPro Headcam

Quote Originally Posted by sa-shooter View Post
    Not too long ago I witnessed a shooter's R70k+ rifle take a short roll down some rocks in the veld. His response? "Meh, its a tool and is used as such". I was baffled, but it makes sense.
    Lol....waiting for Longranger to do that with his Novesexy....

User

I have the same feeling which is very encouraging. Unfortunately, that feeling is closely followed by "that's insane. I could never keep up with that" which is kinda discouraging . pdh sure makes it look easy. Awesome shooting man
    There are many levels of shooters that shoot 3GN, some guys shoot a little slow but as long as they are enjoying themselves it doesnt matter. There are also guys who are willing to assist and let you borrow their kit. Also guys who have spare rifles/shotguns that you can use.

As long as you have some form of competition experience (IPSC/IDPA) and are a safe competitor, come along and join us.

User

Quote Originally Posted by nkosi View Post
    Dude, you need to slow down.....it's kak hard to see what's going on. Think of the viewers.

Oh, and the long gun abuse when thrown into the barrel was a gut wrenching thing to see. Think of the children. My daughter saw it and almost cried. (She is OTT when it comes to protecting her 'babies' as she calls her rifles).

Good shooting.
    Not too long ago I witnessed a shooter's R70k+ rifle take a short roll down some rocks in the veld. His response? "Meh, its a tool and is used as such". I was baffled, but it makes sense.
    I have no feeling for my AR as I know it and things like my scope can take the hammering. They are tools that are there to be used and will get scratched anyway.

Saying that I wouldnt be able to do that to my Rem 700 customized hunting rifle even though im sure it could withstand it

User

Had this discussion somewhere else yesterday. It is a sport which has its equipment. Expect the equipment to get used hard and possibly damaged if you want to be at the top of the game.

If you played cricket, your bat would not remain pristine, and you would very likely break a few in the course of a career.

Tennis racquets, golf sticks, etc. all break at some point. (Although more so when you hurl them around :cool:)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3