Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    User

Agree with Camo, particularly if you listen to it in the context of Pastor K's closing remarks about Christian men being doormats, etc. As a Christian it seems Wormyzn found this to be very applicable to his situation - and whats wrong with that? Also, I think a sensible non-Christian won't be offended at all, why should it offend?

I certainly would not have been offended if he had said 'As a Hindu', 'As a Muslim' , 'As a Buddhist' or, for that matter, 'As a Pagan' (not the motorcycle gang kind!). I would personally view anyone who did what that man did as a warrior, standing up for what is good and right and walking the walk. I'd buy him a beer, a cup of coffee or a glass of mead (if I knew where to find mead) and show him some respect...because he definitely earned it that day.
    Run Fast, Bite Hard!

Thanks Camo

Enjoyed this and I agree with the comments regarding it getting better and better.

Thanks also to your guest (whom I am assuming is a member of GS) - as a purple dinosaur once said "sharing is caring" - no seriously, the message regarding preparation/training (and more mags) and you articulating what your experiences of the situation were will help others to be prepared for similar situations.

Lots to think about.

Sweet

I still have some questions. Did he move, if so did he go for cover, if he did did he do this consciously or not?

Thanks so much for these reports as I absorb them and hopefully learn a thing or 2 that may save my life and those of the ones around me. Well done Pastor K.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushboy View Post
    I still have some questions. Did he move, if so did he go for cover, if he did did he do this consciously or not?

Thanks so much for these reports as I absorb them and hopefully learn a thing or 2 that may save my life and those of the ones around me. Well done Pastor K.
    BB
    I spoke to PastorK

He fired 6 shots from a doorway and was moving to cover behind a tree approx 6-10m from the doorway. Buy the time he got behind the tree he was out of ammo, yet he still did not notice it and then proceeded to chase the car.

He then saw his g19 in "feed me" mode.
    Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Thanks camo!

User

Hi All Chaps.

@Paul Bud you aint picking you stand up and shout, It is freedom of voice . @Camo I agree with you.

To further explain (Sorry been away hence delayed post). As a christian gun ownership is slated amoung christians. Everyday i meet a christian that says get rid of the Devils tool. So as a christian i support christian gun ownership. I believe God will deal with your desicions, when you strap on in the morning you have made your mind up to protect thoose close to you no matter what route it takes.

We pray every morning for safe mercys over our lives so we should as christians live in faith that we will be protected. In Pastor K's view did he do what he needed to do to save a life? My answer is yes. Christians will say yes however tomorrow they will judge you. Only God can judge no matter what religion or faith you support I can not judge.

Paul you made a descion to arm yourself so have I. I will hope and pray you never faced with the task of using it but if you do I will commend you on doing what you had to do to protect your life.

Again Pastor K is a testament he was npot abusive in his use of force and still forgiving to those that choose to harm.

I do not think it is just christians but any religion that faces the same issues about firearm ownership we as owners should do our best to educate train and multiply our ownership base.
    I hack for charity, Shoot for fun!

on the edge of the gene pool, playing with an open container of HTH

Quote Originally Posted by wormyzn View Post
    Hi All Chaps.
    Thanks for the clarification Wormy.

[quote]Paul you made a descion to arm yourself so have I. I will hope and pray you never faced with the task of using it but if you do I will commend you on doing what you had to do to protect your life. {/quote]

BTDT.

"Always remember to pillage before you burn"
    Unknown Barbarian

[quote=Paul;79709]Thanks for the clarification Wormy.

Paul you made a descion to arm yourself so have I. I will hope and pray you never faced with the task of using it but if you do I will commend you on doing what you had to do to protect your life. {/quote]

BTDT.

Ahhhh..
    Getting kinda fuzzy round here.
    (insert group hug emoticon that Frankh wont allow)

Recent studies show that 1 out of every 3 liberals are just as dumb as the other 2

Group hug on a gun forum,WTF! Again!!
    "Guns are just tools, the way they're used reflects the society they're apart of, if you don't like guns, blame it on society" ~Chris Kyle

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast