User

Default Any G43 or Shield shooters at PDPC this saturday? It's for a girl...

Good day all

My girlfriend has decided that she needs to EDC (yes, she's a keeper!), and she likes both the G43 and the Shield but has not fired either.

I'd like to know if there would be anyone present at PDPC (or any other PTA range) this weekend that would be willing for her to fire a couple of rounds through either of these blasters? I have brand new S&B ammo that she could use, if you prefer other ammo to be used, I will get some during the week.

Any help in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

KOW

User

Default Re: Any G43 or Shield shooters at PDPC this saturday? It's for a girl...

I can't help yet, CFR being a bit uncooperative with my G43 application. Would have shot a classifier for SADPA BUG at PDPC this weekend had I received mine.

Anyway, GOSA is shaking the licence tree on my behalf at the moment so I may have it in a week or so if you haven't had success by then. Chances are I'll take it to the range first weekend I have it in my possession.

Congratulations on the girl.

User

Default Re: Any G43 or Shield shooters at PDPC this saturday? It's for a girl...

Thanks Tetelastai.

if anyone will be shooting these at any range in pta or jhb, that would be great. Will meet up wherever convenient.