Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Break ins

User

Default Break ins

I have heard a few rumours about how they break into your house. One of them is that they burn a CD to make you sleep more, and then they enter your home, the other absurd one is that they burn Hiena tail to make you sleep. Now how many Hiena's died for breaking in. I dont think there is anything they burn or do to the hose to make you sleep more and sounder.

Just want to know what the people out there think about these rumours - or has it happened to someone and they have evidence of this?

Default Re: Break ins

I've heard many of those stories as well. I don't know if they're true, but I know what human nature is like. It's far easier on the ego for some people to say: "we never woke up so they must have used muti or chemicals to knock us out". Could I be on base here? I'm also interested to hear if this is a real threat or the stuff of urban legend.
    Because a thing seems difficult to you, do not think it impossible for anyone to accomplish - Marcus Aurelius

User

Ive heard a lot of the CD ones - then the people say there legs and joints were stiff afterwords...
    I also think its an urban legend - but what I can understand is that the criminals have very good vision to see in a dark house and they never seem to knock stuff over??

Quote Originally Posted by christo
    Ive heard a lot of the CD ones - then the people say there legs and joints were stiff afterwords...
    I also think its an urban legend - but what I can understand is that the criminals have very good vision to see in a dark house and they never seem to knock stuff over??

Hey Christo

Why don't you try it? Burn one of your old CD's & tell us what happens. ;D

Cheers

Teez

User

My wife will kill me!

My wife will kill me!
    Ya, that's why I didn't volunteer to do it myself, mine will probably have a fit or something.  hpy71

Maybe one of the crazy guys on the forum will try & provide us feedback.

So do we have any volunteers?  ;D

Teez

I have heard a few rumours about how they break into your house. One of them is that they burn a CD to make you sleep more, and then they enter your home, the other absurd one is that they burn Hiena tail to make you sleep. Now how many Hiena's died for breaking in. I dont think there is anything they burn or do to the hose to make you sleep more and sounder.

Just want to know what the people out there think about these rumours - or has it happened to someone and they have evidence of this?
    absolutely BS there is insufficient of any type of chemical in a CD to cause the average human to become incapacitated, the thing is most people will not admit that they just sleep soundly, the little ash piles sometimes found outside burglary scenes is muti burning, yet another shining example of the power of suggestion and rumour, put it this way it took in excess of 250 kg of anasthetic based gas for the russians to induce partial incapcitation during the theatre seige release!
    I am studying an awesome brand of leg fighting which was inspired by dung beetles and I think my brand of Kraft Manure is superior to all other styles ever invented. Furthermore I challenge all other manurists to a rolling contest where we shall establish whose manure ball is the biggest! I shall call it Honest Kraft Manure and declare it superior to all other brands of manure and will tell you that I have claimed the lineage directly to Imshi the great Dragon Kru Master Beetler who invented manuring, by gathering all manure from different animals together and making it work as the worlds most effective fertilizer. I proved myself by being members of not one but three super elite special gardening departments who were responsible for spreading manure to combat weed infestations!

I know or should i say have heard from members of crime prevention in durban that they sometimes find some sort of ash in the houses or by the windows. Not sure what that is or what it means....

User

Maybe its sigarette ash?? have they tested it?

I think a lot of this is just urban legend. I know some TV programm investigated this issue especially in reference to the hiena story and they could not find any scientific proof that it does work althought they spoke to some criminals that claims it works...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast