Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: What knife? Options seem endless...

8.5 years later and the SpeedSafe spring on this knife gave up the ghost. I'm in talks with the agent to see if it can be fixed. I'd HATE to replace this blade now.

User

That's a good run.

User

Yeah after all this time, and this knife has made its fair share of cuts. Been in my pocket every day, almost exclusively, since I bought it.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Toxxyc View Post
    Yeah after all this time, and this knife has made its fair share of cuts. Been in my pocket every day, almost exclusively, since I bought it.
    There's something about the knife that 'fits' you that is hard to beat and unpleasant to contemplate losing. Despite their less than stellar quality of steel I have carried 'hilted' M series CRKT knives in the two sizes they come in almost exclusively for more than 20 years. My preference being for the m16 and m21 dual flipper versions that have been doing duty for the better part of 10 years. I have other knives but when it comes to something that will be carried in a pocket and which I can draw with effectively automatic oping on demand and manipulate without conscious thought it's one of them that goes in.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2