Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    User

Default Re: Amazing collection

I need to watch Hot Fuzz again . Awesome collection, though.

User

I did not know terrorists are measured by the coach-load. I also don't know if the measurement is by old fashioned horse-drawn coach or modern train coach (darn imperial measurement system...). I'll probably be awake tonight wondering if terrorists travel by coach exclusively. Should make them easier to catch but it may be seen as discriminating to people travelling by coach. Whatever will we do?

(Sorry couldn't resist, the video and article keep referring to "9 coach-loads" as if it means something specific)

Edit: The box of ammo is epic. Despite not having the faintest clue of the coach-load measurement system, I'm betting you could arm about zero coach-loads of terrorists with it. Don't know what fraction of a coach-load the one guy with the grenade would be though...
    Last edited by Tetelestai; 22-02-2016 at 21:35.

User

Quote Originally Posted by Tetelestai View Post
    I did not know terrorists are measured by the coach-load. I also don't know if the measurement is by old fashioned horse-drawn coach or modern train coach (darn imperial measurement system...). I'll probably be awake tonight wondering if terrorists travel by coach exclusively. Should make them easier to catch but it may be seen as discriminating to people ravelling by coach. Whatever will we do?

(Sorry couldn't resist, the video and article keep referring to "9 coach-loads" as if it means something specific)
    same here. is it African or European coach. is it a fully laden coach, and are there coconuts in transit...

User

I shudder thinking of what those clever coppers (Pealers?) did with all those collectables...

I suspect "crunch".
    Quemadmodum gladius neminem occidit: occidentis telum est.

Seneca (4 BC - 65 AD)

User

Quote Originally Posted by Wanderin' Zero View Post
    I suspect "crunch".
    After probably having the time of their lives firing guns they'll never see the likes of again kn their lives....:- P

I saw this article. What a collection!
    We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm -George Orwell

User

Quote Originally Posted by Lian View Post
    same here. is it African or European coach. is it a fully laden coach, and are there coconuts in transit...
    At least we are safe in South Africa because the coach is going to get stuck under the first tunnel or bridge.
    Last edited by Wanderin' Zero; 23-02-2016 at 08:17.

User

Quote Originally Posted by HvR View Post
    At least we are safe in South Africa because the coach is going to get stuck under the first tunnel or bridge.
    Are we assuming that we'll ever take delivery of said coach and is we ever did would it even leave the station?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2